- Results - driven Information Technology (IT) professional offering more than four years of leadership in client needs assessment, project management, and end-user support. Exhibit exceptional leadership abilities on multifaceted issues respected well by colleagues and management for dedication, drive, and commitment to customer-service excellence and quality assurance (QA).
- Project Management: Research various software applications and hardware to arrive at cost-efficient solutions to address customer needs. Evaluate and determine prescribed courses of action for situations not previously covered by existing procedures, Managed several high profile migration efforts and software installation initiatives.
- Quality Assurance: Monitor network traffic, detecting and resolving irregularities using a variety of tools. Ensure end-user compliance with all stated technology policies. Inspect hardware and software operations to ensure optimal performance levels. Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to drive consistency and integrity in the IT arenas across organizational landscapes
- Customer Support: Plan and deliver customer support services, to include installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and training, in response to customer service policies. Develop problem tracking and resolution databases.
Confidential, Washington, DC
IT Support Analyst
- Assisted users with policies and procedures for setting up conference calls, new accounts, web/network, presentations and voice mail.
- Assisted end users with Best Authority Application for legal documentation as well as Legal Files Software Application.
- Lead for Systems Management Server SMS to remotely access users PC to resolve software issues, deploy applications using MSI.
- Provided support to troubleshoot end-user issues with software deployed and trained staff on various software programs.
- Resolved periodic system lockup issue through diligent research.
- Responsible for employing Exchange 2007, moving users e-mail accounts to new servers, tracking the number of license agreements to ensure business standards and operating procedures were being met.
- Diagnosed and resolved hardware/software connectivity issues. Created user accounts for NT 4.0 and Winframe/Citrix servers. Resolved improperly configured settings.
- Responsible for NT Server and mainframe-based user security. Added new users and provided access to databases and system functions. Setup and supported connected peripherals. Troubleshoot and tracked DeskSite and TrackIt.
- Provided 24 hour support to 250 staff members during the week, weekends, and holidays. Demonstrated professionalism and responsiveness across a wide variety of areas and earned a solid reputation for resolving complex issues and being a team player.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Confidential,Technology Support Analyst
- Researched and updated manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to support users in latest technology and various applications.
- Managed daily operations of BCM morning reports and customer support utilizing MAGIC ticketing system.
- Coordinated and trained my peers on MAGIC, Console One, LAN Desk and other software.
- Consulted and advised management on system principles.
- Served as lead analyst for documentation of procedures in the CSC.
- Project leader for SharePoint SQL Database (list, webparts, documents, and content). Developed a project plan and migrated SharePoint 3.0 to integrate with newer version.
- Conducted documentation resolution for issues involving applications for end-users utilizing SharePoint, GroupWise, and Shared Drives.
- Lead analyst for migrating sites to Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s server; as well as developed, designed, and maintained sixteen sites to include a partnership site that interacted between the contract company and 1,700 staff members at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
- Designed and developed Blog sites to communicate with Outlook 2007. Designed InfoPath documents frequently used to store on site for staff.
- Served as liaison for Network Operations Center and DeskSide. Provided DNI services to ensure system stability, and resolutions for issues within the various organizational departments. Supported end-users and other analyst with conversions of application data.
Confidential, Largo, MD
Confidential,PC Software Analyst
- Created Windows XP ghost images for Confidential. Built standalone desktops, installed system software as well as software applications for home and office usage such as: Microsoft 95/98/ME/2000/XP, Office Professional, Schedule Plus, Altera, Visio, Deep Freeze, File Maker Pro and a host of other software packages.
- Placed Mac Addresses in access point for wireless usage throughout the college. Incorporated telecommunications network concepts (TCP/IP, IPX)
- Configured TCP/IP properties for network interface cards including DNS settings, WIN configurations and IP addressing. Employed Novell Client to update and configure IPX/IP as the network protocol.
- Maintained documentation in Lotus Notes on fixtures and repairs; as well as applying Lotus Notes during helpdesk support with tracking system request calls placed by users with software and hardware issues. Provided solutions and assistance to over 3,000 users to include staff and students.
- Installed memory, hard drives, CD-ROMs/Burners, floppy drives, zip drives, DVD-ROMs/Burners, video cards, game controller cards, sound cards, network interface cards, and motherboards in both standalone and network PC’s. Removed and repaired objects that were forced into drives such as floppy and zip as well as printers and tested each for functionality.
- Created a Snapshot for distribution of software packages purchased by administrative staff to add to the current images deployed. Created and edited user accounts in Novell Console One 1.3.6.