- Supporting Staff Productivity through Inventive and Effective IT Solutions
- Resourceful system and network professional who consistently improves system performance to remove IT obstacles for staff at all levels.
- Expert in balancing multiple priorities and conveying complex technical concepts and applications to all level of end users.
- Proactive problem solver.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Management
- Vendor Integration
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Hardware Configurations
- CISCO IPT & UCM VOIP
- Meraki WiFi
- CISCO IOS
- Ruckus Wifi
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- CISCO VOIP
- TCP/IP LAN/WAN
- Google Apps for Business
- Microsoft COM+
- Android/iOS integration
- IT Policy Development
- Office 365
- CISCO CCNP
- Systems Administration
- System Integration
Confidential, Waukegan, IL
- Hired to perform installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Chloride/Emerson/Liebert data - center UPS & PDU systems.
- OSHA 30 compliant. Helped streamline training troubleshooting-procedures
Confidential, Highland Park, IL
Director of IT
- Developed and maintained relationships with outside Telecom, vehicle OEMS, and Technology vendors.
- Responsible for providing budget information to executive officers and dealership principals.
- Provided day-to-day technical support of multi-location computer, peripheral, and network installations (servers, switches, routers, UPS systems, wifi systems, phone systems) while keeping executive management aware of arising issues and their resolution.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Internal Technical Support
- Responsibilities included implementation of financial institutions futures trading platforms and educational training of licensed futures and options brokers.
- Managed Chicago co-location facility and provided training and support of Chicago based futures and options brokers.
- Extensive knowledge of ASP .NET, CISCO networking equipment, and Microsoft’s family of operating systems and Office Suites and Component+ Services.
- Installed and configured networking and computing infrastructure in co-location environments in Chicago and Gibraltar.
- Responsible for installing and configuring proprietary futures trading software on both environments and was responsible for bringing in outside Telecom connectivity for the co-location in Chicago.
- Provided diagnostics and maintenance to both facilities and training and technical support to end users.