- Seeking a position in the field of IT
- Results Driven and well organized technical professional who combines hands - on experience with a solid al background in computer science.
- Strong skills in planning, implementing, and computer systems.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL AREAS:
- Security, Backup & Recovery Solutions
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Technical & End User Documentation
- Excellent Customer Service
- Speak Spanish Fluently
- Virus Detection, Removal & Prevention
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Mac OSX, Kali Linux
Software: VmWare, Norton Ghost, PXE Boot
Confidential, Rockville, Maryland
Tech Support Specialist/ Help Desk
- Troubleshoot and configure routers, gigabit switches, and patch panels for courses.
- Maintain and support systems, workstations, mobile devices, printers and peripherals; and resolve trouble tickets.
- OS updates, application updates, driver update/rollback/uninstall and reinstall to address issues or to effect compatibility issues
- Install and configure AD-Exchange servers, Client PCs and workstation computers
- Troubleshoot and repair computer hardware such as, PCs, tablets, monitors, projectors.
- Install and modify Vmware and Virtual Machines
- Install Linux machines and servers. Including joining the domain and troubleshooting.
- Set up IT Environments for Networking, Sharepoint, 2012 Servers, and Ethical Hacking courses
- Multicast course software load through Norton Ghost and PXE boot
- Utilize FTP Server to download course software loads and powerpoints
- Provide Tier II Support to Instructors and staff about their computer and network equipment.
- Responsible for producing virtual learning spaces for all US/Canada courses.
- Commended for quickly resolving complex issues including system crashes, network slowdowns, connectivity problems, security breaches, virus infection and more.
- Install Security patches to computers
- RAM/Processor/PSU/GPU and peripheral manipulation to address POST Issues.
- Support of Adobe Connect 9 platform for remote courses including audio visaul equipment
- Charged with administration of all branch of PCs numbering over 200 as well as ordering specified software needed to run classes
- Charged with the information technology of two al Centers.
- Weekly Coordination of class allocation and imaging including any post imaging configuration which included but was not limited to Active Directory setup as well as Vmware parameters.
- Project management assitance ed “ABCD ” Three times for delivering outstanding technical support and customer service
Confidential, Germantown, Maryland
Network IT Assistant
- Configuring Routers; such as setting the Qos, Control channel, and the bandwidth, updating firmware
- Diagnose and troubleshoot networking issues of clients such as IP conflicts, slow and/or no connection
- Install routers, modems, and Giga Switches and installing Cat6 Ethernet cables.
Confidential, Frederick, Maryland
Geek Squad Consultant Agent
- Diagnosing and Troubleshooting such as Virus removals, Operating System repairs
- Diagnosing motherboards, power supplies, Hard drives, and ram.
- Installing power supplies, video cards, Confidential, hard drives and ram.
- Data Transfer from one hard drive to another as well as one computer to another through the operating system.
- Advanced diagnostic and recovery of data from hard drives.
- Educating and Consulting Clients about their electronic devices
Confidential, Germantown, Maryland
Office Supplies Associate
- Providing specs and knowledge on electronic products
- Achieving Company Computer Sales Goals while providing a high level of customer service
- Customer Service