- Installation of PC, Laptop, and Server hardware including memory, hard drives, motherboards, peripherals and POS systems.
- Installation of software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Server 2008.
Desktop Support, Washington, DC
- Ensure the functionality of all of the PC/MAC desktops
- Follow policies and standards as described in the corporate IT SOI
- Complete all projects on or ahead of schedule
- Assist the Systems Administrator as needed
- Provide extensive printer support
- Lead the help desk process and request system as needed.
- Direct and resolve with local server issues when they arise
- Oversee with local tape backups/restores
Package Handler, Halethorpe, MD
- Load and unload packages quickly and efficiently.
- Clean the warehouse, prepare for delivery, and organize packages by scanning them in and sorting them out.
- Move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- Safely handle fragile, dangerous, and/or hazardous products.
Food Service Associate, Washington, DC
- Partner with chefs and assist with daily food preparation for 50 - 60 residents daily
- Facilitated the timely distribution of food and services to each resident.
- Performed daily sanitation regiments according to company standards