Experienced Technical Support Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the payment services industry. Skilled in Computer Science, Communication, Social Media, Research, and Technical Support. Strong information technology professional with an on going Associate's degree focused in Computer Science from Prince George's Community College. Fluent in Portuguese and advanced knowledge of Spanish.
HELP DESK TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Configure and troubleshoot credit card drivers, gift card drivers and data communications on systems platforms (including DOS, Windows and UNIX).
- Troubleshoot PMS, POS and tokenization devices installed on Confidential ’s facility.
- Handle credit card processing authorization and settlement process as well as major credit card processor auth/settlement file specifications .
HELP DESK SUPPORT
- Trained computer users. Restore/reset passwords and logins.
- Use of CRM to track customer and update inquiries.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Supports CSR/program office expectations as well as departmental and corporate policies and procedures.
OPERATIONS DESK SERGEANT
- Operate Valiant System based on Citrix Receiver to m onitor and conduct audits for Blueline GPS patrol - tracking systems, operations center emails and calls, communicate and respond to supervisor phone.
- Compose and submit End of Shift reports throughout shift, provide coverage for a shift and assume security officer duties when assigned.
- Respond to incident calls, complaints and similar situations and notify relevant personnel, constantly monitor and update the schedule system.
- Correct security officer infractions and issue written warnings when warranted.
- Organize and manage schedules to attend clients, vendor and subcontractor negotiations with partner companies to keep the event under the government budget.
- Develop and organize sheets on excel, organize physical and virtual process, check all the monetary expenses in the event.
- Coordination and leadership of team, organize and prepare schedule for team.
- Improved team effectiveness by conducted of new employees and interns on sales procedures and customer service.
- Coordinated with vendors, clients, and venue staff; communicated the agenda and itineraries for the event to meet strict timeline.
- Or al exposition and explanation of English, prepare and manage classes, correct exercises.
- Apply and correct exams, organize and execute events for students accordingly to international calendar.
- Teach diverse ages and grades from beginner to advanced.