To obtain an entry level position, using my basic skills and knowledge
Experience in food service, maintenance, customer service, and administrative skills, augmented by recent training at Confidential Technology.
Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. I’m able to type 45 words a minute with minimal errors. I’m very eager to get into the computer field; I’m seeking employment in the computer field, following my training, and completion of school.
Exchange Operation Support
Confidential, Church, VA
- Operating Five 9 Internet Phone System
- Creating and resolving Tickets in Remedy
- Creating and Resolving Tickets Using Tracking Sheets
- Troubleshooting End User Problems Regarding Healthcare
- Walking Users through Registration Process
- Operating Secure ID Token
- Operating Various Web Based Application And Healthcare Portals
- I supported over 1,000 users.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Help Desk Technician
- Create and manage user accounts in active directory
- Troubleshoot end - users Microsoft Office applications and Windows Operating System
- Configure end-user Microsoft Outlook to connect to Exchange Server
- Configure end-user Microsoft Outlook personal folder (pst)
- Install and configure Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010
- Maintain 60 workstations in training rooms
- Create and resolve tickets using Remedy
- Troubleshoot end-users software related problems via telephone support.
- I supported over 200 users.
- Troubleshoot computer system problems and provide solutions using specific system utilities, and other available resources.
- Provide excellent customer service support to end users
- Identify customer concerns or issues and resolve, or escalate to the Senior Help Desk Technician Group or Client Services management immediately.
- Proactively seek out solutions to less common problems, develop workarounds for customer problems, and attempt to troubleshoot higher-end issues as required.
- Utilize resources such as knowledge base, white papers, websites, and resolved ticket information and help tools to locate solutions to documented problems.
- Document recurring issues for self help and support for level 1 and 2 Help Desk Technicians.
- Maintain working knowledge of all Help Desk related procedures, applications installations, system configurations, current hardware, and basic network configuration practices through on-going training and self-initiated research and study
Technologies: Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, Microsoft Office Suite 2007 & 2010Remedy, Bomgar, Active Directory