- Seeking a Junior level position in Cyber Security that could utilize my skills and experience while ensuring the security of computers systems and networks, protecting information, employees on security issues, collaborating with information technology managers, installing and updating security software, and preparing disaster recovery strategies.
- As a Cyber Security Specialist, I have computer security expertise in analytical thinking, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to details and decision making abilities.
- Equipped with the knowledge required to protect an organization’s critical information, and assets by ethically integrating cybersecurity risk management and business continuity best practices throughout an enterprise.
- My al background along with over a decade of experience, exhibits the knowledge required to implement continuous network monitoring, and provides real - time security solutions that can be implemented in any organization.
- Highly effective in promoting a positive, productive environment
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent coaching/mentoring skills
- Customer Service & Relations
- SDLC Model
- Network Topology
- Intrusion Detection
- Good Eye for Detail
- Sharp, quick learner, willing to get involved
- CIA Triad
- Network Security
- Scanning and Detecting
- Strong commitment, vision and leadership
- Well organized and focused in coordinating projects
Acquired in: Microsoft Office, NIST SP, Computer and Hardware and Peripherals, Cyber Technologies, Information System Threats, Attacks & Defenses, Computer Network Investigations, Cybercrime Investigations and Forensics, System Vulnerability Assessment, Computer Science, Cybersecurity Scripting, JAVA, C++, SQL, Unix and Python.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Patient Central Transport Assistant
- Responsible for transporting Patients to and from various hospital locations. Delivers and retrieves supplies, equipment and records.
- Assist patients with IT equipment; assist in lifting and positioning and transferring patients to and from examination tables, wheelchairs, stretchers and or beds.
- Performs sterile cleaning of simulation mannequins for nursing students.
- Assists Nurses with patients that may become uncontrollable, dangerous, or unable to move.
- Performs identified non-clinical tasks as assigned or delegated to support team environment to meet patient care and unit based needs.
- Transport patients to and from their rooms to treatment rooms either by wheelchair or gurney.
Confidential, Woodbridge, VA
- Served as a Fire Fighter Trainee, to protect the public in emergency situations. Responded to a wide variety of calls, such as car crashes, chemical spills, flooding, water rescue and general rescue as well as fires.
- Provided first responders medical aid.
- Performed a full range of fire safety activities, including: lay hose; set up ladders; operating Fire Department equipment; conducted rescue and salvage work; administered first aid and assisted in medical incidents.
- Performed basic fire prevention and code enforcement duties, including life safety inspections; performed support and maintenance activities such as servicing fire hydrants, fire equipment maintenance and repair, and station and grounds maintenance.
- Maintained and updated knowledge of current firefighting methods and operations, city geography, and departmental policies and procedures.
- Conducted public and information activities including assisting in the preparation and dissemination of informational materials and making public presentations; performed vehicle and apparatus repair and maintenance; operated fire apparatus and perform other duties as assigned.
- Performed IT checks on all fire equipment.
Confidential, Hanover, MD
Technical Support Coordinator
- Provided first level problem analysis and problem resolution for advanced issues. Mastering base knowledge of assigned applications, hardware and network to support business environments.
- Provided advanced IT Tiered support team by obtaining and providing appropriate information for escalated issues.
- Provided advanced troubleshooting and assists customers with systems issues including Novell, PC/Laptop/Mobile, printer, software, hardware, network connectivity and database problems over phone or remote support.
- Developed coordinated, implemented and maintained standards and procedures to protect the security and integrity of information systems and data.
- Observed and analyzed traffic in order to learn valuable lessons from known malicious actors and to determine countermeasures against such threats.
- Provided detailed status updates on existing cyber security incidents daily to include follow up with client/customer to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Interacted with cyber intelligence analysts conducting threat analysis operations as well as numerous IT professionals performing varying technical roles within the client organization.
- Conveyed verbal briefings to management on pending cyber incidents as well as coordinate with US-CERT and AV Vendors as necessary to convey incident information.
- Acted as alternate shift lead as necessary, mentored new associates on process and procedure, managed group mailbox, and open tickets for new incidents.
- Monitored security patch levels of the servers, workstations and network environments, and anti-virus systems.
- Made recommendations to senior management on results of analysis and worked closely with other Information Technology groups to refine and enhance security controls.
- Provided directions to communication customers on the proper use of technical equipment.
- Provided troubleshooting techniques to defective electronic equipment.
Confidential, College Park, Md
Help Desk Support/ Intern
- Provided technical support / Help desk solutions for desktop/hardware/peripheral devices throughout the division. Conducted hardware/software preparation, installs, configuration, maintenance, and upgrades as requested. Resolved network connectivity issues on an as needed basis.
- Assisted with archiving old data and restoring data from backups. Debugging SQL syntax errors. Wrote and maintained proper documentation for project plans, security plans, self-assessments, and the ISSM.
- Developed awareness campaign for the cyber security awareness program using numerous marketing tools and strategies. Developed and completed a security logo, cyber mascot, security videos, security newsletters, and awareness emails using Adobe Master Collection (InDesign, Sound booth, Photoshop, Illustrator, after Effects) and Final Cut Pro.
- Assisted with Federal employees (Management and Staff), Federal Agents, and Contractors in Cyber Security topics.
- Experienced in many aspects of computer security technologies such as: IDS/IPS, port and vulnerability scanners, and network detection used in performance of daily activities and to perform assessments and audits
- Supported in and accreditation (C&A), independent verification and validation (IV& V), conducting cyber assessments, and incident response (using hardware and software): setup and customized interfaces for analysis