- EHR and PM Implementation and /Practice Administration and Management/Healthcare Project Management/ Workflow Analysis/MIPS Consulting/Staff Clinical and Non - Clinical/ Revenue Cycle Mgt./ Customer Service/ Compliance Monitoring/Operations/Physician Liaison/Policy and Procedure/Vendor client relations/Chart Audits /Marketing
- Successful Manager/Implementation Specialist with extensive experience in clinical and Revenue Cycle Mgt and data reporting.
- Proven knowledge of HPI guidelines. s in time management and staff, including on site, web meeting and LMS. High energy team oriented leader with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Manager working with startup company developed and instituted cost saving processes and tracking process for all CCM services and Management consulting services including MIPS, dashboard setups, Registry and selection of categories based on office services.
- Successfully managed and implemented EHR/PM systems for assigned clients. Provided workflow evaluations and guidelines to achieve compliance based on specialty. Maintained project plans and motivated teams for on time completion of implementation and/or .
- Successfully implemented EHR Forms team for Behavioral Health organization of 700+ staff. Client moved from paper to electronic for all sites. Achieved working relationship with all levels of staff to establish plan for both on site classroom and learning management system. Designed manual and script for LMS. Confirmed all state and federal healthcare guidelines were adhered to in EHR build. Achieved first year goals and qualified for bonus.
- Expanded working knowledge to include 12 specialties, 11 healthcare systems and all levels of staff including Executive team.
- 10 + years in Practice Management in addition to Healthcare IT experience.
KEY SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Practice/Proj Mgt.
- Analytics, remote and on-site
- Conflict Resolution State and Fed Compliance System Selection
- Budget planning
- Leadership Development Patient Portal Staff mentoring
- Client Relationship Mgt. Vendor Interface setup Policies/Procedures Staff Scheduling
Microsoft 365Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Smartsheet, Lucid Chart, Salesforce, Windows workstation, Cornerstone LMS, Litmos LMS, Patient portal interface connections, Go-To meeting, EClinicalWorks EHR and billing, IMS EHR/Billing, Kareo EHR, Athena EHR, Credible EHR, Confidential EHR, Tiger PM system, Greenway EHR, MD Office, MedEnt, IDX Revenue system, Lab Interface setup, Medical equipment interface setup
Confidential, Skokie, IL
- Manager Development team for CCM, IPPE, AWV, TCM and Care Planning processes.
- Increased repeat clients 30% by providing EHR and PM consulting services based on client need and contract agreement including MIPS category, registry and analytics data review.
- Implementation Manager successfully trained members on 7 EHR systems. Additionally, trained team members on Lucid chart and Smartsheet functions for tracking and Monitoring capability. Chart audit processes developed and instituted for monthly monitoring and compliance.
- Served as a subject matter expert for state and federal guidelines based on specialty and system being used. Interface liaison between lab and medical equipment issues.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Clinical Implementation/ Manager
- Developed Clinical implementation project plan for Sr P Lead.
- Developed plan and manual to move a 700+member group from paper to electronic health records.
- Provided workflow recommendations and equipment recommendations to executive teams.
- Directed staff communication.
- Managed and tracked the forms team and successfully completed build of 100 forms on time for go live.
- Completed step by step manual for non-computer staff and developed a script for use with the LMS system to accommodate continuing for new staff.
Confidential, Skokie, ILImplementation/ Manager
- Consulting for EHR and PM systems for contracting clients. Included system selection, reporting tool reviews.
- Analytics for Medicare guidelines
- Staff recruitment and verification process.
- Provided specific state and federal guidelines to assist with client growth.
- Maintained staff spreadsheet for perspective employee placement.
- Increased company growth by consistent follow up with consultants requesting positions.
- Provided guidelines for monitoring and expanding team function.
Confidential, Raleigh, North CarolinaImplementation/ Manager
- Implementation and All Specialties
- Cost effectively managed the implementation and for EHR and PM systems on site and remote for all specialties for assigned clients. Services provided included workflow analysisequipment analysis, installation and build specific to specialty.
- Strategically steered on-site and remote implementation and for clinical and administrative staff, including leading critical in template building, file setup, testing scenarios.
- Met and/or exceeded key goals for 8 years and was selected to transition to portal team.