Help desk Professional providing PC software, hardware, Server, and SharePoint technical support, with the ability to learn new systems and methods quickly. Over five years of professional IT and customer support experience troubleshooting and resolving various issues; ranging from tier 1 to tier 2 level. Experience supporting high profile/VIP clients in both the Private and Government sectors. Works well independently and as a member of a team in order to meet deadlines associated with various projects, as well as accomplishing business objectives to exceed client expectations.
TECHNICAL SOFTWARE AND SKILLS:
- Deskside/Desktop Support
- Process and Procedure Writing
- Windows 7, 10
- MAC OS
- BMC Remedy 9.1
- Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- Android, iOS support
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Cisco IP Phone 7945
- Microsoft SCCM 2016
- Windows Remote Desktop Tool
- Registry Edit
- Active Directory
- Cisco Unified Personal Communicator (CUPC)
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Skype for Business 2013
- Created FAQs and Knowledge Base Articles
- Dual Factor Authentication
- IP Edge Client
ConfidentialService Desk Support
- Provides phone support in compliance with established policies and procedures in order to attain contractual Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics.
- Diagnoses internal and external inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of Client's desktop and universal laptop computers and Client's customized applications/systems.
- Provides end - user software troubleshooting and support to Client's internal and external users/customers.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate root cause analyses, and recommend solutions using Service
- Provides troubleshooting and support for over 200 customized applications supporting over 10,000 users.
- Assists in the administration of remote user workstations and resolution of remote connectivity issues, as needed.
- Provides help-desk and email support for local and off-site users.
- Maintains current knowledge of the Windows 7 desktop environment, networking, access technologies, and applications supporting Client's users.
- Create New Hire accounts and configure hardware as part of an on-boarding process.
- Handle technical request such as password resets, drive mapping, and software installations.
Service Desk Support
- Prioritized, expedited and resolved a wide array of technical issues utilizing BMC Remedy 9.1 ticketing tool
- Triaged and resolved technical issues in a high call volume support center; average of over 150 calls per day
- Participated in the troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving common issues; such as LAN and VPN (remote) connectivity, printer/imaging devices, facilities related request, and desktop applications
- Performed password resets, new user onboarding and providing support for COTS and custom applications
Help Desk Support Agent
- Utilized BMC Remedy ticketing system to record, manage and resolve IT related requests
- Provided customer service on multiple health insurance exchange applications and systems in the Production environment
- Served as a member of the Exchange Operations Support Center ( Confidential ) and the Agent/Broker helpdesk in a call center environment; provided telephone and email support on a Federal Government contract associated with the Affordable Care Act
- Escalate all Tier 3 inquiries and issues, based on document processes, policies, and procedures, to the appropriate help desk
- Respond to incoming inquiries, via telephone and/or emails, from healthcare providers, government officials, key stakeholders and IT vendors
- Managed average talk time, wrap up time and other measurable call center metrics, in order to perform efficiently and exceed client expectations
- Provided IT software and hardware support to non - technical personnel within the business
- Applied solutions by restoring broken or intermittent connections, adjusting software configurations and installing patches
- Provided initial troubleshooting of problems including root cause analysis for desktop, laptop and local/network printers
- Map drives to corporation resources
- Maintained, repaired and installed personal PCs; including network hardware and software
- Created accounts, password resets and group polices in Active Directory