- Direct and coordinate local area computer network activities including establishing, installing, specifying system requirements, and maintaining network users, user environment, directories and security.
- Perform many duties involving IT functions including, but not limited to, network, servers, clients, communications, database administration, and Help Desk support.
- Checking systems in order to optimize performance and to initiate recovery actions after system failures.
- Thorough knowledge of basic computer sciences and applied skills and abilities for: diagnosing and resolving LAN problems; setting up and rebuilding clients; administering server directory structure authentications, permissions, and shares; creating databases, administering access rights and maintaining database performance; resolving Help Desk issues; introducing new applications, installing applications on servers/clients, and providing basic user training to improve users' computer literacy and proficiency.
- Mobile web server administrator for field laptops; maintaining all laptops including hardware and system upgrades.
- ESRI software database, design, updates, and visual map creation
- Graphic design and photography aid using Adobe Suite
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Knowledge of various plotting systems
Geospatial Information System Specialist
Confidential, Eatontown, NJ
- ArcGIS Enterprise including ArcGIS Online/Portal, Operations Dashboard, AppStudio for ArcGIS, Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Pro, Survey123, Survey123 Connect, ArcGIS for Server, and Custom Applications using Python Code
- GIS Database Administrator for Oracle, SQL Server, File Geodatabases (GDB), and File Data Server
- Extensive GIS software experience: Google Earth Professional, Global Mapper, FME Workbench, FME Server (Oracle Version), Autodesk Infrastructure Studio (AutoCAD Map), XTools Pro, ARCS for GIS (ESRI & GeoMedia Versions), GeoMedia Professional, Makai Plan
- GIS related graphic art and design using Adobe Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Created GIS related reports using SQL Server Report Builder
- Software and License Administrator (FLEXlm) for all GIS software used within the company
- Server Administrator for ArcGIS for Server, ArcGIS Online/Portal, numerous License Servers and Data Servers all running Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Write Technical Papers documenting standard procedures, installation instructions, and custom application details.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
- Review and analyze all electrical power outages using Smallworld’s PowerOn GIS mapping systems
- Compare the actual outage restoration steps taken to the predicted GIS outage and find inconsistencies within the electrical circuitry
- Report to senior management on company reliability statistics through direction of numerous monthly
- Meetings, Analyzes data and predicts metric changes and outcomes.
- Act as liaison between field personnel and senior management to complete outage restoration history
Geospatial Information System Specialist
Confidential, Lyndhurst, NJ
- Upgraded Oracle 9i databases to Oracle 10g
- Upgraded ArcGIS 9.1 to ArcGIS 9.3 for Windows XP Professional 64 - bit Operating Systems in conjunction will all network databases
- Installed ArcGIS Server 9.3 and upgraded all data sources
Geospatial Information System Program Analyst
Confidential, Marlton, NJ
- Hazardous Substance Management System (HSMS) Administrator
- Oracle and SQL contact for HSMS
- ESRI ArcView GIS Suite: ArcMap, ArcCatalog, ArcGlobe, ArcReader, ArcScene
- Update and maintain databases for use with ESRI
- GPS field work using Trimble GPS units
- Photography and graphic arts creation and design
- Emergency Management System (EMS) auditor, update records, and file creator
- Aid in various office functions and provide support to base personnel in all computer fields
- Assist in various programs as directed by Navy personnel
Database Administrator / Mapping Engineer
Confidential, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Create and maintain access databases using Visual Basic Access (VBA programming).
- Windows 2003 Server administrator.
- Smallworld GIS lead programmer - Design, create, and implement Smallworld programs and systems.
- Hold training sessions for company personal on new programs/systems.
- Completed upgraded from Smallworld version 3.10 to 4.00 Classic.
- Maintain and update approx. 40 laptop computers and 20 desktop computers based on Windows operating systems (Windows 98, NT Professional 4.0, 2000 Professional, and XP Professional).
- Help Desk for networking issues and Smallworld GIS.
- Aid in various office functions - Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Network administrator for Windows 2003 Server.