- I seek a position in which I can effectively employ the tools I have obtained through my studies and experience
- I will apply my relevant knowledge and skills to my work while simultaneously engaging and learning from those who are more experienced in management and human relations capacities, in an effort to both develop myself and enrich my organization.
- I am proficient in office automation, including MS Office, data entry, word processing, presentation software, spreadsheet applications, and internet applications.
- I have years of experience in the customer service, office administration, and government contracting spheres.
- I am fluent in Spanish.
Administrative Support Specialist
Confidential, Tyson’s Corner, VA
- As an Administrative Support Specialist, I was responsible for a wide range of duties, within the Office Administration, Human Resources, Quality Assurance, and Security process areas.
- Within the realm of Office Administration, I was responsible for Reception duties, including fielding phone calls, receiving guests, scheduling meetings, and maintaining common areas; I was also instrumental in training new hire Receptionists/Office Managers to their job duties.
- Additionally, I was responsible for ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, and processing maintenance requests.
- I performed a support role for our Human Resources needs; this included performing New Hire on - boarding (Orientation, E-Verify, etc.), maintaining physical and digital employee records, and addressing employee inquiries.
- I was both a Quality Council member and certified Internal Audit team member; this entailed all activities related to retaining certification to ISO 9001, 20000-1, and 27001, as well as maintaining an adequate level of CMMI appraisal (including Internal Audits, External Audits, global Document Reviews, monthly compliance reporting, administering annual ISO training for our entire staff, and administering monthly Security Spot Checks).
- Occasionally, I was called on to perform research projects, within all four process areas.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Associate Services Administrator
- Originally brought in as a “Floating Admin” (covering offices when the permanent Administrator was out of the office), I secured the position of permanent Associate Services Administrator for the brokerage’s Fredericksburg office, before ultimately being promoted to the same position for the larger Franconia/Springfield office.
- My daily responsibilities include opening and closing the office, general customer service/ reception tasks, processing documents related to real estate transactions (including checking documents for signatures, accuracy, and completeness, and entering/ storing information in multiple systems), processing/depositing checks related to real estate transactions and reporting to our Accounting department, and maintaining the office.
- On occasion, I have been tasked with training the company’s new-hire administrators during their on-boarding process.
- During my tenure, I have also hosted internal staff meetings, and contributed to specialized information-gathering projects.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Client Service Administrator
- I was brought into CHS first as a temporary employee; I was then hired full time as a Client Service Specialist, ultimately being promoted to the position of Client Service Administrator.
- My daily responsibilities involved data entry, clerical/administrative work, customer service/reception, and verification of information accuracy, dealing specifically with documents and procedures for pre-employment medical exams for Federal applicants.
- By proxy, I was also occasionally responsible for scheduling exams, ensuring applicants attended their exams, ensuring that clinics followed government regulations, etc.
- I also worked occasionally as a specialized team leader, where my responsibilities revolved around training my subordinates, delegation of team tasks to these subordinates, and assurance of task completion.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- In the summer preceding my final semester, I was employed in the Quality Assurance section of Intersections.
- In this capacity, I was responsible for checking the accuracy of information in personal credit reports; I also entered information into the company’s database and sorted documents for organization and shipping.