Emerging professional with related experience and in finance. Extensive knowledge of tax and investment strategies, as well as real estate operations/market status. Organized self - starter with strong analytical skills, math skills, abilities of performing under pressure, team player and multi-tasking projects. Communicative and personable, A-player, will learn and adapt quickly, follow direction with poise and professionalism.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Financial Forecast & Analysis
- Property Evaluation
- Customer Service
- Project Participation
- Data Analytics
- Microsoft Dynamics
- MS Office Suite
- Process Management
- SQL Tools
Confidential, Rolling Meadows, IL
Investment Specialist Trainee
- Utilize data collected for residential and commercial properties.
- Perform analysis and drive research to create assessments and evaluation reports.
- Interact with clients communicating developments on requested properties.
- Create trend analysis reports by monitoring financial news and real estate markets.
- Partner with management team to obtain financial performance reviews.
- Provided embedded excel tables to expedite property evaluation.
- Coordinated activity on complex properties, land, and commercial deals, resulting in two merit increases within the first six months of employment.
Confidential, Conway, SC
- Tutored classes in investment analysis, corporate finance, MBA level finance, projects in finance and management classes.
- Saw increase in student grades after they were assisted with exam preparation, understanding key concepts and formulas.
- Instructed approximately 20 students and assisted in other tutoring sessions when needed.
Confidential, Myrtle Beach, SC
Finance Summer Intern
- Assisted the Finance (business license) and Accounts Payable Department of city hall, assisting with the daily operations. Managed records, filed paperwork, scanned documents.
- Oversaw organization of financial records, uploading key information into the database.
- Supervised business license applications by expediting administrative functions.
Confidential, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Coordinated activities to develop sales and advertising campaigns, generate awareness, and drive professional traffic.
- Met with local hotels, resorts, and vacation rental companies to build relationships.
- Analyzed various opportunities for promotions and presented recommendations to the management team.
- Built customer relations and managed complaint resolution.
- Analyzed the return on the investment (ROI) for promotional opportunities.
- Implemented an effective marketing plan that increased sales by 22% by engaging with key clients, aiding sales representatives, negotiating, and closing large group deals.
- Developed partnerships with over 12 large vacation rental companies, increasing sales traffic by over 17%.
- Instituted a discount perk for guests who posted a picture and mentioned restaurant on social networks.
- Established the concept of a Partner’s Program, generating a 15% increase in sales volume.
- Implemented a five-to-one ROI target ratio for new promotions.