A diligent and resourceful professional with a passion for technology and a sincere interest in working as a Help Desk Technician, providing technical assistance and user support. Excellent interpersonal skills, with natural expertise in device troubleshooting, software installation, and customer service. Demonstrated success in local area networking and Microsoft Office Suite. Over six years of leadership experience in people management and problem solving.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Active Directory
- Device Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office
- VM Technology
- Remote Access
Confidential, University Heights, OH
IT Service Desk Technician
- Troubleshot computers, processed network access set - up, ensured safe network connectivity.
- Provided first tier support of all incoming user issues.
- Tested various systems, processes, and applications to determine compliance with policy.
- Documented all changes using ticketing systems.
Confidential, Orrville, OH
- Managed all operations of restaurant, troubleshot software and equipment, assessed vulnerabilities to systems.
- Performed basic network troubleshooting and repair.
- Installed, configured, and imaged new devices.
- Set up user access to systems.
- Enforced consistency in technical standards.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Managed team of employees, troubleshot malfunctioning computer systems, dispensed expert technical and product knowledge, set and enforced sales and behavioral standards.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Visitor Services Specialist
- Welcomed various groups to the museum and directed visitors to the museum’s programs and exhibits.
- Demonstrated ability to deal peacefully with unforeseen circumstances or delays and use advanced driving techniques to better improve time management and safety