- 13 years of professional experience in System Development Life Cycle to build custom solutions within the Telecommunication, Financial and Federal Government.
- My experience include designing, developing custom web application, Microsoft SharePoint Server application, Enterprise Application Integrated Systems, B2Bi Systems, and Web Services.
- As an Architect the System design involves latest Network, Satellite and Web technologies.
- As a Project Lead on multiple projects I have been responsible for requirements analysis, Project Planning, Work Break Down structures, Deliverables, Milestones and Risk Management.
- I have participated and successfully delivered Enterprise wide Systems for large Organizations.
- 13+ years of progressive System Development Life Cycle experience.
- Over 8+ years of experience with Requirement Analysis, Functional Design, Detail Design Over 3 years of Experience with Project Management (Add more stuff related to PM, WBD(work break down
- Software Platform Development experience include .NET 1.0 - 4.5, Web Services, Custom Web Parts, Microsoft SharePoint Development, WorkFlows, Farms
- Virtual Platform experience include configuration of VMs on both Hyper V and VM Work stations, Installing, Configuration and set up of VM in Microsoft Azure environment.
Sr. IT Specialist (Project Lead)
- SharePoint 2013 Installation, Configuration, and Custom Development to build online Library for Confidential .
- Responsible for Implementing Web based System to integrate with OPM’s Enterprise Human Resource Integration (EHRI) to exchange Employee Data.SSS-EHRI
- As a Team Lead on SSS-EHRI system gather requirements, Analysis, System Design, Implementation and deployment
- Build a Web Responsive UI, Secure Web Application with HTTPS Enablement, SQL Server 2012 Database Encryption at the Column Level.
- CRPP using C#, Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft TFS, SQL Server 2008
- As a Lead responsible for creating project plans, Work Break down structure, Milestones, and Deliverables
- As a Technical Lead responsible for managing and assigning project tasks to Business Analysts, Programmers, DB Admin and provide status reports to the PM and Senior Management.
- As a Project Lead manage Kick Off meeting, Staff/Status Meetings and Resource Management
- Set up, configuration, installation and deployment of VMs in Windows Azure Cloud based Environment. Building Intranet site on Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Server.
- As a Team Lead responsible for defining Project Scope, Project Cost and Time lines
- As a project Lead responsible for leading a team of BA’s and Tech. leads to gather requirements, requirement analysis, system design and software and hardware requirement
- Set up the portal Sites for teams and various groups, Created SP Security Groups, Audiences,
- Set up the Portal Development environment with Moss 2007 + Visual Studio 2008 + SQL Server 2008+ VSS
- Created custom web parts to integrate CrystalReports with Moss 2007
- Developed custom WorkFlows using WCF Visual Studio 2008/WSPBuilder/Sharepoint Office Designer
- Designed and Developed Custom Form with Infopath
- As a Team lead responsible for gathering requirements, create Project Plans
- Solution Architecture emphasizing on SOA, Web Services, Enterprise Service Bus using .NET, Oracle 10g products
- A Key member of the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) project to eliminate the invoice errors and redundant payments.
- Responsible of Identifying and architecting various Integration Points.
- Responsible for Database and Middleware Architect for DFAS Cycle 2 Case Management.
- Used Microsoft SharePoint 2007and Microsoft Project server for Team Collaboration, Document sharing, tracking and approval
Business Application Developer (Tech Lead)
- Managed web development efforts from requirements definition to beta and production releases, including full client management and interface with technical team
- Managed Team of three Developers
- Created Custom SharePoint 2003 Portal SPS/WSS Sites
- Architected/Developed Confidential Intranet using Microsoft Sharepoint Portal Server 2003 for 500+ Staff
- Developed Installed Sharepoint Portal Web Parts using Front Page and SPS command tool
- Duties include Requirements and Analysis discussions with Attorneys and Admin staff
Sr. System Engineer
- Duties include Requirements and Analysis discussions with Client staff
- Project Design and Architect, Status Biweekly meetings with Confidential Team
- Development of Project Plans, Functional Designs and Details Design
- Design and architect a three tier client server system based on J2ee and B2Bi sever technologies involving Confidential standard
- Integrated Sales Order Management System with Middle tier
- Used DOM and SAX API to manipulate XML documents
- Middle tier based on a rule based B2B engine
- Participated in Designed and Development of a Web based Order Management System with B2B Integration
- Lead consulting engineer responsible for requirements analysis, systems engineering, design, development, and deployment of software for real-time Purchase Order, inventory systems using Object Oriented Analysis and Design methods.
- Extensive OOA/OOD application development on distributed and N-tier architectures.
- Also, designed, integrated, and web enabled multiple systems such as IBM Confidential MQ, Oracle, ObjectStore, and various RDBMS systems.
- Application development includes broad use of interface-based component and multi-threaded programming paradigms, popular design patterns,
- Implemented CORBA based solutions using ORBexpress real time from OIS
- Integrated C++ / JAVA applications using OIS’s ORBexpress and Visibroker
- Third tier support for developers using OIS products
- Developers on CORBA based solutions.