Accomplished analyst using multiple, complex imagery, GIS, FMV systems and software to produce actionable intelligence reports and briefings to senior leaders supporting forensic and counter terrorism missions. Experienced in military and non - military information settings. Recently added cyber security analysis to skill set.
NGANET, SECNET, NIPRNET, MICROSOFT OFFICE, ArcGIS, ArcMAP, REMEDY, RMS, MAAS, FALCONVIEW, OPEN MAP, GLIDE, IES/NES, GOOGLE EARTH, Digital Globe, ERDAS IMAGINE, REMOTE VIEW, WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER, SOCET GXP, mIRC CHAT, RAINDROP/RAINSTORM, BICES, Cedalion, MIDB, NGDS, Burp Suite
- Imagery Analyst (NTM, Commercial)
- GIS Specialist (ArcGIS, ArcMap)
- Intelligence Data Mining, Research, Interpretation, Analysis
- GEOINT Author/National Intelligence Brief Writer
- Full Motion Video (FMV) Analyst
- Editor/Web Content Curator/GEOINT Journalist
- ISR Collection Management
- Cybersecurity Professional (Forensics, Pen-testing, Counterintelligence)
- Proven experience delivering actionable and applicable intelligence reports and products.
- Proficient in multiple, standard Imagery and GIS Analysis systems and software.
- Extensive experience compiling intelligence briefings with supporting graphic detail to provide critical insights.
- Excellent written and oral skills to articulate and publish information, in summary and detailed formats.
- Effective in cross team information sharing and problem solving.
- Significant background in counter intelligence analysis.
- Able to multi-task and meet delivery schedules
- Enterprise helpdesk shift leader, identifying and solving Computer and workforce Remedy request tickets.
- Operated in a 1st and 2nd shift shop, covering three time zones.
- Dedicated to achieving government requirements of 90% first time call resolution.
Full Motion Video (FMV) Analyst
- Full Motion Video (FMV) Imagery Analyst, providing support to the Confidential ’s Office of Counter-Terrorism on client site at Confidential West.
- Operated in a 24/7 watch floor, providing operational support to the war fighter by producing real-time actionable intelligence.
- Built short turn-around non-standard imagery products and created corresponding shape files in ArcMap representing route studies and significant activity summaries at the request of the customer.
- format, curate and disseminate formal Confidential intelligence products in the ATC Division.
- Generated reports and current content according to established Confidential publication polices, Writing Guide and Style Manuals for Geospatial Intelligence Production and ODNI standards.
- Support the production and dissemination of finished Confidential GEOINT products by working with original authors and technical editors to determine the appropriate reporting to showcase Confidential products to external customers.
Imagery Analyst/Team Lead
- Team lead of 5 Imagery/GIS Analysts in the Afghan Civil Issues Branch.
- Using Multi-INT Data bases, fused all source intelligence for non-standard Request for information reports.
- Ordered, orthorectified, analyzed, and produced imagery products in ArcMap and Remote View for report generation.
- Created multiple layer and shape files in ArcMap for graphical representations of Afghan reconstruction efforts of the electrical power grid, transportation routes, communication networks and host country security force bases. Used geospatial and multi-INT information for locating, compiling, characterizing and monitoring facilities, and compiled route studies based on lines of communication trends.
- Team lead for the CONSTANT HAWK wide area surveillance, Full-motion video cell at Confidential.
- Assisted PSIR with forensic video intelligence of contested areas, trend analysis, and IED detonation investigations.
- Produced first and second phase softcopy strategic and tactical imagery exploitation from National, commercial, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and tactical reconnaissance sensors in support of NATO operations.
- Authored Initial Photographic Interpretation Reports (IPIRs) to support NATO Indications and Warnings (I&W) system. Analyzed and graphically annotated images of significant intelligence value for dissemination via the Confidential Imagery Product Library (IPL) fileserver and/or NATO’s Imagery Management and Reporting Tool (IMART).
- Researched imagery libraries to verify suitable coverage for exploitation requirements to support real-world NATO missions in Afghanistan, the Balkans, and the Horn of Africa. Mentored junior analysts and served as quality control for imagery products. Products included anti-piracy operations, route studies, Counter-IED exploitation, Special Operations, Terrain reconnaissance and Force Protection analysis.