- Degrees in computers and economics, with success in managing multiple kind of computing systems.
- Very good and high skills in Networking, AS400/Iseries, Windows Systems Server and PCs (IBM, HP Compaq, Dell, and others) OS in networks LAN and WAN, Helpdesk, IT Support and End - users training.
- This allows me to stock great experiences in networking mainframe and/orPCs.
- Always thinking to satisfy end-users applications and databases.
- Administrator of PCs System by Windows Server Network LAN/WAN/VPN ; Using and managing all Microsoft Windows Office suite for Support, Security Systems and Network Access.
- Managing and Administrating IBM Iseries: Systems, Users, Ddatabases
- More than 150 end-users and around 25/30 daily calls for support on site or over the phone.
- Different Versions of Systems from V4Rx to V7 of AS400/Iseries.
- Setup Wifi Network and configuration of routers.
- Training end-users for better use of their Tools (Hardware and Software: System and Office suite)
System Admin IT Support and Help Desk
- Managing for remote site and users; HelpDesk and IT Support for End-Users and Managers ; Around 150 end-users and more than 25 call for Support and assistance ;
- Network, Databses and Systems Administrator(AS400, Iseries, I5, DB2; ;Windows 2008 Server, Microsoft Office 2003/2010) ; Helpdesk, LAN/WAN
- More than 200 users on site and remote services ; Technical support on site and remote for more than 30 calls per day;
- AS400/Iseries and WindowsNT/2003 Server System Administrator e-series;Participated in the planning and implementing ERP for customer services and accounting in AS400;
- Managed and administrated DB (DB2), users and Network for multiple areas;
- Tapes backup and restore (With SLR32, SLR60, SLR100, LTO and DAT storage/backup systems);
- Crystal report administration;
- Planned and organized the network installation for computers and phone systems;
- LAN and WAN administration in several locations in the country: TCP/IP; VPN; ADSL; VNC tools for remote systems; Managing Routers (Cisco, Linksys, Bewan LanBooster);
- Helpdesk, IT Support, great experiences in laser (Lexmark T630N, T640N and others) or barcode printer for customers (Zebra LP/TLP).
- Data Exchange improve between IBM mainframe and PCs by file transfer systems.
- Users profiles access control, and security for the Systems, Data and Network.
- AS400 (Model 520) System Operator and Administrator; Hunderd users needind assistance and technical support.
- Handling more than 25 calls everyday ;
- Applications and Data Base Administrator, manager and Operator for Insurance Policies;
- Using ODBC and VB for managing data for PCs by MS Access and Excel;
- Managing and training end users for policies application named LSP (Life Support Plus) and GL (General Ledger);
- Managing interface between customers operations and accounting;
- Networking Operations for TCP/IP and Windows NT4 administration.
- Training end-users and helpdesk
- More than 200 end-users and providing help desk over the phone or on site for more than 20/25 calls every days ;
- Participated in the migration of applications between AS400 and PCs Network under Windows NT4, TCP/IP VPN;
- Installed and configured TCP/IP Network and Windows NT4Serveur in different location of the country;
- Installed management Application Sage Sybel Ligne 500 (accounting, customer services and pay);
- Trained and assisted users with OS systems Windows and applications.
- Programming under COBOL 400, maintain RPGIV programs;Managed data transfer from AS400 to PCs (Client Access, FTP);
- Managed data exchange between office and remote location;
- Trained users for Windows (W2000, XP, Vista), Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook and others);
- Planed project for yea 2000;Installed and configured Windows NT4 Server and TCP/IP network under Token Ring and Ethernet.
- All what do AS400 Administrator and operator for Applications and Data Base.