- Over 5 years of leadership experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A highly organized detail - oriented manager.
- Able to improve organizational effectiveness and productivity through critical analysis and problem solving.
- Maintained high morale and demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Direct and train employees as well as solving shift issues.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks simultaneously.
Operating Systems: Windows 2012 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 10, Windows 7
Networking/Protocols: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, WINS, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, FTP, TELNET, VPN, TFTP, Ethernet, Fiber Optics, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP
Hardware: Juniper Switch, AVAYA IP Phones, ShoreTel IP Phones Poker Bravo Device, Kiosk Machines, Laptops, Workstations, Network Cards, Memory, Printers, Scanners, Xerox and other peripherals. Dell PCs, Dell Laptop, Lenovo Laptop, Mac Books
Software: Active Directory, Adobe Suites, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access), Office 365, Okta, ShoreTel Communicator and Directory, TeamViewer, Zoom, TrendMicro, Cisco Any Connect, Site Adhoc SQL, Tableau, Bit 9, Verint Agent Initiated Monitoring Remote Desktop, Remedy, E-Term 32, RTBD (Real Time Beverage On Demand), ITRAK, CVPS (Computer Valet Parking System), CMS (Casino Management System), Intercept
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE
Confidential, BELTSVILLE, MD
- Facilitate processing of electronic ( Confidential, wire - domestic & international, amex) and check payments.
- Route and track invoices and obtain corresponding approvals.
- Enter bills into Oracle NetSuite so it can be processed for payment.
- Manage online Travel & Expense d Confidential base updates.
- Provide support to General Accounting group as needed including but not limited to assisting during monthly close process.
- Manage statement for quarterly close.
- Resolve past due accounts, respond to vendor inquires and handle escalations as needed.
- Analyze and process payment documents (invoices, check requests, credits, etc…) into the ERP system.
- Ensure invoices are reasonably coded to general ledger accounts.
- Track invoices and obtain corresponding approvals.
- Create and enter journal entries (i.e. invoice reclass, intercompany & various accrual entries).
- Maintain accounts payable files.
- Assist during monthly close process.
- Day-to-day vendor maintenance and completion of year-end 1099 filing.
- Ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Confidential, BELTSVILLE, MD
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Provide tier 2/3 hardware and software support to end users across the globe.
- Utilize the ticket tracking system to categorize, prioritize and escalate issues as necessary.
- Manage user’s accounts in Active Directory and Okta.
- Analyze and troubleshoot hardware and software issues to come up with the best solution.
- Actively involved in IT Projects in making sure the objective was achieved.
- Provide access to various account and share drives.
- Help create and maintain system support documentation.
DESKSIDE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Confidential, BALTIMORE, MD
- Responsible for providing first level support functions on desktop devices such as personal computers, laptops, printers, scanners, keyboards, computer mouse, card swipes, card embossers, Point of Sale terminals, PC based kiosks, telephones, and audio and visual setups.
- Respond to incident and service request tickets using remedy software and ensure all client/user support requests are handled or escalated in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot, install, and configure software using windows operating system.
- Provide access to various accounts and share drives.
- Maintained confidentiality and discretion when working with passwords and sensitive material.
- Monitor system performance and report issues as necessary.
- Establishing and maintaining network connectivity using juniper switches and make sure devices are on the correct VLAN.
- Setup PC, laptops and any hardware needed for promotional event.
- Document findings, escalating complex problems to the appropriate I.T. staff or service vendors and communicating final resolution to clients and users.
Confidential, FROSTBURG, MD
- Manage a staff of twelve Resident Assistants that provides support for 406 residents.
- Enforce policies and safety within the building, as well as part of a 24 hour on call rotation to handle crisis and emergencies.
- Oversee committee member’s part of staff and development in conducting programs for over 60 Resident Assistants.
- Conduct staff meetings, evaluate work performance as well as programing.
- Interviewed and screened potential Resident Assistants candidates.
Confidential, Oxon Hill, MD
- Assigned work zones and coordinate break rotations among patrol officers.
- Oversaw over $100,000 worth of security and surveillance equipment.
- Formulated incident reports and maintained a daily log of day-to-day events.
- Responded to emergencies and illegal conduct by notifying the proper authorities.
Trainer / F&B Attendent
Confidential, National Harbor, MD
- Trained coffee shop employees to hotel standards and provided outstanding and flawless customer service.
- Assisted in creating documents to ensure that is consistent and effective.
- Processed money transactions for an average of 450 customer per day.
- Managed a bank of $500 with a daily average deposit of $2,000 without incident.