Highly skilled in installing, repairing, maintenance and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals. Works well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer support. Working knowledge of networking devices and printers. Knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Proven ability to manage multiple troubleshooting tasks simultaneously while maintaining the quality of results. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Security Management - Active Directory - Windows Server 2008R2/2012 - Microsoft Exchange - Ports, Protocols and TCP/IP - SharePoint 2016 - Windows 7/8/10 MS Office 2013/2016 - IE 8/9/10 - Google Chrome - Firefox - Bomgar Remedy- Windows Operating System Migration - Networking- Project Management - Vendor Management - Remedy Office 365 - SCCM - Cabling - Switches - PIV Card - RSA Tokens - SpiceWorks
Confidential, Washington DC
Tier 1 Support
- Install software, modify and repair hardware and resolve technical issues
- Provide base level IT support to 500 end users
- Display courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions
- Develop quick reference guides to assist end-users with challenging software application features
- Manage Windows workstations including desktops, laptops and tablets
- Ensure that Remedy and Spice Works tickets are resolved or escalated
- Apply solution by restoring broken or intermittent connections, adjusting software configuration install patches
- PC refresh and migration Windows 7/8.1 and 10
- Process incidents/requests in a high pressure, time sensitive environment via phone, email, instant messaging and desk side
- Provide initial trouble shooting of problems including root cause analysis for desktop, laptop and printers (local/network)
- Perform Active Directory tasks including account creation, password resets and granting access to drives, folders and files in accordance to security guidelines
- Create and manage network accounts to include granting access to secured file shares
- Manage bench and IT inventory
- Provide level 2 end-user technical support for Windows 8/10, Microsoft office, network connectivity
- Manage Windows 7/8/10 workstations
- Troubleshoot Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking issues
- Train end users in proper use of the hardware or software
- Perform physical computer system installation, relocation and software/OS updates when necessary
- Create Strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve day-to-day operations.
- Maintain daily record of computer data transactions such as reported IT related activities and resolution of the issues/requests, and assignment of work orders.
- Assist with troubleshooting and configuration of mobile devices.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the user.
- Triage and prioritize helpdesk support requests.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel (Tier 3).
- Record events and problems and their resolution in helpdesk tickets.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on helpdesk policies and procedures.
- Create knowledge based articles and end users documentation.
- Assist the IT department as needed.
Retail Sales supervisor
- Manages daily sales floor operations to deliver an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint brand
- Effectively partners with customers and co-workers to resolve complex customer situations
- Conducts weekly observations and provides effective feedback to sales consultants as they execute Sprint’s products and services and sales process to maximize performance.
- Acts as a subject matter expert to provide ongoing training and awareness of Sprint’s products, services and promotions to our sales consultants to maximize Sprint-customer connections; save our customers money; personalize their experience; and protect their investments.
- Assists the management team to achieve and exceed key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Assists in sales transactions as required by providing a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs with minimal wait times.
- Accurately sets up accounts, so customers are ready to use their new devices and plans as soon as they leave the store
- Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
- Receives training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities
- Assists store management team in store opening/closing procedures as required
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures, including the Sprint Code of Conduct.