AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Financial Tracking
- Financial Account Maintenance
- Database Maintenance
- Relational Database Data Entry
- Technical editing/quality control
- Configuration Management (CM)
- Word Processing
- General Administrative Support
- Quality assurance
- Travel Coordinator
- Duties includes issuing temporary badges, escorting visitors, answering phones, and accepting/signing for packages.
- Processed in excess of $100,000 of travel requests annually for all levels of government personnel using the Core of Engineers Financial Management System .
- Participated in the developing travel budget for future years.
- Responsible for meeting logistics for approximately 75 meetings per year.
- Prepared project Weekly Activity Report.
- Provided backup to the project’s Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Provided backup to the office receptionist.
- Trained new administrative staff.
- Provided quality assurance on e - QIP security forms) and Receptionist positions.
- Provided support to the corporate office manager, company president and vice president and facility security officer (FSO).
- Provided administrative support to the Program Manager (PgM) and six Task Leads in the preparation and editing of monthly reports and other deliverables.
- Prepared Excel workbooks for the PgM and the customer, expense reports and purchase requisitions.
- Assisted in the completion and submission of security paperwork (including e-QIP and Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)) for new hires.
- Reviewed documents for inclusion on SharePoint and uploaded these documents.
- Functioned as office receptionist and answered the main office phone line when needed.
- Point of contact for building management, as needed.
- Various temporary administrative support positions including meeting setup/teardown and support.
Journeyman CM Specialist/CM Librarian
- Managed software licensing and checked in and out COTS/GOTS software using an Excel spreadsheet into/from the Confidential .
- Submitted COTS/GOTS software and service manuals into the Confidential and updated the library database accordingly.
- Performed queries in the Confidential Database for different software, vendors and versions.
- Used to Rational ClearCase to back up the Microsoft Access Library Database and other supporting documentation.
- Assisted updating the Confidential procedures including rewriting different sections from the previous edition, taking screenshots from the Confidential Database.
- Trained the government staff and team members on the day to day operations of the Confidential .
- Performed special projects for different members of the ECMD government staff.
- Administrative Lead for the Standard Procurement System (SPS), Advance Liaison Emergent Risks to Schedules, and Joint Logistics Integrated Team (JLIT) Site Survey Tasks under the JIEO Omnibus Contract/Engineering Technician/Administrative Assistant supporting the DISA/NexGen Joint Coalition Interoperability and Integration Task/JSE Contract.
- Provided support for both classified and unclassified meetings including verifying clearances, meeting logistics, and meeting setup/teardown.
- Provided technical editing/quality control for the department, verifying the correct in corporation of ICPs into the message standards and reduced errors by 15%.
- Developed Excel spreadsheets for financial accounting and reporting. Updated message standards and Confidential tables in CDBS database using various applications and utilities.
- Performed administrative duties such as typing reports, proofreading documents, providing quality control for the team, and maintaining the team's central suspense log. Successfully loaded structured query language (SQL) relational database with information from 240 site surveys.
- Provided quality control of data entered in to database.
- Assisted in the preparation of technical reports detailing site information technology infrastructure, recommendations and bill of materials identifying specific equipment upgrades and cost.
- Served as primary facilitator for training new data entry personnel on database management.