Infosec specialist with qualifications including a computer science degree in Cybersecurity, I have detailed knowledge of security tools, technologies and best practices. In addition to a broad knowledge of hardware, software, and networking technologies to provide a powerful combination of analysis, implementation, and support. Furthermore, I can provide network, systems, security experience, knowledge, and solutions in desktop as well as diverse network infrastructure. My basis of computer information is based on protecting confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and information systems. I am in a position to advice and engineer secure solutions for business opportunities as well as mentor by sharing my IT experience with others.
Security Technologies: Retina Network Security Scanner; SSH; SSL; Digital s; Anti - Virus Tools (Norton, Symantec, Ghost, etc.)
Systems: Unix-Based Systems (Solaris, Linux, BSD); Windows (all) and apple MAC OSX.
Networking: LANs, WANs, VPNs, Routers, Firewalls, TCP/IP
Software: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Adobe, and autocad)
- Network & System Security
- Risk Management
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Authentication & Access Control
- System Hardening
- Active Directory
- Veam Backup
- System Monitoring
- Window Server 2012
- Regulatory Compliance
- System Integration Planning
- Multitier Network Architectures
- Intrusion Detection System
- Office365 Administration
- Fluent In Spanish
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Document internal procedures and assist with onboarding of new users
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Office365 account management.
- On call technician for Westchester residents to resolve computers, networks and printer problems.
- Implemented system wide memory upgrades.
- Selected and installed new software and acted as troubleshooter.
- Upgraded Confidential Corporation resident key system and receptionist computers.
Computer Operator/Data Entry
- Updated all ledgers for Motor Vehicle customer service department, including customer rmation, vehicle information, and payment transaction.