- Trained and educated with over 8 years of supervisory/leadership roles in Customer Service, Manufacturing, and Communications.
- Strives to exceed the standard in all aspects of life.
- Excellent communication and leaderships skill. Active Security Clearance and Valid Driver License
- My attentions to detail and personal drive to excel in all aspects of the job directly and positively affected my company.
- Very strong leader and team player at all levels.
- I have a strong background in the Information Technology fields as well supervisory.
- Drive to succeed and a positive outlook on life.
- No mission is too great and no task is too difficult.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Senior Helpdesk Specialist
- Performed duties as the Senior Helpdesk Tech for the Confidential for International Disaster, duties included but were not limited to creating and maintaining user accounts for two different networks.
- Managing distribution lists for a large number of teams within the organization.
- Troubleshooting a multitude of issues from users local and remote. Updating ticketing software with helpful hints and templates to maximize work productivity.
- Created and maintained databases for user information and account statuses. Was instrumental in the troubleshooting and ensuring the migration of the Confidential domain to the Confidential domain went as smooth as possible.
- Assisted on a large number of Response Management Teams (RMT) for foreign disasters.
- Operated as a Desktop Support Technician for the Confidential monitoring two difference customers, the position duties included but were not limited to troubleshooting hardware issues and managing network connections.
- I also took on a Windows 10 migration project where I imaged laptops and computers with new Windows image.
- Monitored and repaired servers for Amazon Web Services.
- Tickets included but were not limited to motherboard replacements, software updates, and memory replacement.
- Learned and utilized Linux to perform software updates on the servers.
- Familiar with AWS and cloud computing.
- Adhered to and abided by a strict set of security rules to protect customer data.
Confidential, Bloomsburg, PA
- I had to work with the day shift supervisor in order to meet the daily numbers that are put out by the Fabrication Manager.
- Held daily meetings with my crew was well and another crew in order to communicate the daily goals, and to identify the safety hazards for the day.
- Took the initiative to improve crew cohesiveness in order to improve working situations.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Coordinated flights, hotel stays and rental car reservations for a team no smaller than 3 personnel for multiple Veteran Affairs sites across the country.
- Had communicate with site personnel to ensure proper transfer of materials.
- Communicated with other employees to ensure flight and hotel preference.