Knowledgeable Database Administrator and Specialist in Microsoft SharePoint applications. Expertise in redesigning workflow and customizing user needs. Collaborated with several leaders and departmental managers to outline specific project data, performing hands on interpretation and testing of SharePoint workflow for managers. This resulted in 35% monetary savings. Contributed in building teams in creation of relevant documentation for running a successful project in SharePoint.
- Experienced in SQL Server 2000, Shelby DB, MS - Suite
- Microsoft 2013 SharePoint application management skills and databases management
- Data collection, analysis, interface design and supporting interpretation of healthcare information management skills (my academic specialty)
- System analysis and monitoring, providing solutions to hardware and software problems
- Data Management (analytics and knowledge management) and provide solutions to clients
- Project management of software life-cycle development (support planning and testing of SharePoint project)
- Good listening skills, compassionate and easy working with different ethnic groups.
IT Specialist (Internship)
- Assist senior IT specialists in overseeing online information systems
- Implemented SharePoint application (designing website for agency resource and repository system to share documents, edit and tracking documents)
- Supported planning and testing the existing Microsoft 2013 SharePoint
- Performed hands-on integration and testing of SharePoint 2013 workflow for different groups
- Provided troubleshooting, login and security solutions to Senior IT personnel
Alumni Outreach Assistant
- Update Alumni records
- Re - engaged Cappella University alumni benefits, social media, and professional networks
- Maintained accurate records and make notes of any contact made
- Conduct career-research for each document
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Database Administrator (DBA)
- Data Analysis and monitoring (skills to upgrade, modify and maintain DB systems)
- Worked with SQL Server 2000, Shelby, Oracle, database systems
- Coordinates and supervises system database.
- Establishes organization data resource management.
- Maintains data integrity and investigates major violations, manage accessing secured and sensitive data.
Confidential, Cheverly, MDDatabase Administrator
- Available for Pastoral Care (e.g. listening to their problems,
- Assist patients in coping with any emotional stress)
- Assist other departments to make appropriate referrals
- Be with them as death approaches and in crisis