MS Office; Internet Explorer; Radio Announcer; Writer; Producer; Assistant Instructor; Control Clerk Specialist; and Programmer.
Cybersecurity Career Architect
- Participated in training and development, including product knowledge of the University client programscybersecurity certifications and stayed informed about the cybersecurity career path trends.
- Provided services to support cybersecurity candidates referred to Confidential, including providing guidance on
- cybersecurity career paths, education programs of designated Confidential university clients, and any additional
- information necessary to enable the candidate to make their cybersecurity education planning decisions.
- Assisted and motivated cybersecurity candidates to meet admissions requirements of the designated Confidential client.
- Assisted cybersecurity candidates to provide all necessary documentation required by Confidential
- university clients for admission.
- Utilized the Confidential salesforce.com and Confidential - approved templates to communicate with all assigned
- candidates and documented all communications.
- Provided additional services as required to support the Confidential mission.
- Assisted potential students in every phase of the admission process which included contacting students via phone and building a rapport to schedule appointments, interviews, tours, and admit the clients to become students.
- Provided academic advice to potential students and assisted clients with the application and registration process.
- Engaged in activities such as; open houses, job fairs, and workshops to provide support for program and
- institutional activities. Other duties included, but not limited to:
- Complete appropriate documentation of Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) advising; and LOA, SPN and other related paperwork.
- Assist the students parents by clarifying the institutions internal processing as well as by providing information about financial aid.
- Attend all new student orientation events; establish contact with incoming students / programs.
- Work with the various campus departments to resolve student concerns; i.e. Admissions, FA, and others to gather data etc.
- My duties as an admissions coordinator included all phases of sales and recruiting. It also involved
- retrieving previous inquiries from the Grad/Pro database and setting up appointments for interviews while
- initiating new clients from numerous marketing sources.
- I was also responsible for establishing and operating the telemarketing department.