- Multi lingual, dedicated help desk professional currently providing technical support for 100+ users a day, supporting a Federal agency domestically and internationally with 60,000+ users. Skilled problem - solver, able to communicate with users at all levels of technical proficiency. Troubleshoot, resolve, and document user help requests for desktop, laptop, mobile, network, and peripheral problems.
Technical Troubleshooting, End User Training: Technical & User Documentation, Process Flows & Call-Tracking Tools: ITIL incident management service processes
Platforms: Window, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Hardware: Windows based desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, projectors and etc.
Applications: Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Norton / McAfee Antivirus, Symantec Backup Exec, Symantec Ghost Solution Suite, Norton Internet Security.
ENIOR HELPDESK/SYSTEMS SPECIALIST II
- Tier 2 troubleshooting, bridging the gap between field operatives and developers
- Support multiple systems via phone, e-mail, systems, A/Op. Manager, Software Tester, Apps. Analyst, DARTS Helpdesk Team Lead.
- Customer interface across multiple systems involving multiple projects
- Train operational managers and developers on the systems that are involved
- Equipment maintenance and updates. Documentation of equipment purchase and disposal.
- Reviewed audio/video material and transcribed information with a high-degree of accuracy and expression.