Windows 8 and 10, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Currently using the following systems and programs: SharePoint, Access, Visio, and Adobe. Knowledge of federal government rules, procedures and regulations. Private and non - profit industry work experience.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Deputy Contract Director
- Responsible for leading a team of consultants who provide and create business solutions based on client requirements, assignments, projects, and programs.
- Enhance efficiency and effectiveness by providing leadership across administrative, communications, operations, programs, and human resources.
- Utilize strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills; excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; able to interact at the highest levels of the company.
- Created performance measures used to collect, analyze and/or report information pertaining to consultant performance.
- Bring leadership - ensuring effective implementation of contracting services; able to stay calm under the pressure.
- Able to apply best practices and manage client satisfaction by establishing and maintaining an effective working relationship; delivering solutions to problems, and developing and executing sound internal processes.
- Collaborate with the client in the development and implementation of the organization’s strategies, plans and policies, and provide leadership and direction to the consultants.
- Foster communication between client and consultants to enable collaboration and efficient use of resources.
- Serve as a mentor, coach and guide to consultants.
Records and Information Management Analyst
- Responsible for leading, planning and managing OVW’s Records and Information Management program.
- Compliance with National Archives and Records Administration ( Confidential ) regulations, Confidential directives, policy, and instruction and the Office of Records Management Policy standards and guidance.
- Subject matter expert for records and information management.
- Schedule, manage, communicate, report, assess and steward all Records Information governance activities.
- Write records and information management policies, procedures and reports.
- Manage records creation, maintenance, use, and disposition. Schedule and conduct annual inventories.
- Monitor and implement records and information management training for OVW staff.
- Destroy, archive and preserve records according to the General Records Schedule.
- Perform records management in-boarding and exiting of OVW personnel.
- Develop strategy, processes, and procedures to implement records management of electronic records.
- Provide technical support and guidance for future electronic document management system of records stored in repositories, systems, and applications.
- Oversee the structure and devise protocols for the use of the department’s Information Management hard drive system, including security and access requirements - ensure information systems data is protected.
- Manage OVW’s Inventory Management system. Instituted barcode scanning technology for departmental assets (all equipment and information management systems). Restructuring the high density records management room and the supply room to include new shelving and an ergonomic design. Training employees on barcode scanner usage and asset management system.
- Communicate internal governance policy, requirements, responsibilities and procedures for administrative matters involving review and comment by OVW staff members.
- Accountable for distributing and collecting responses from Confidential ’s Directives Management system that require subject matter expert and legal response action from OVW.
- Reviewed agency Annual Confidential Report data and Chief Confidential Reports to ensure compliance with the Confidential ’s statutory requirements and Confidential ’s Guidance.
- Assist agencies with Confidential ’s NIIEM XML Annual Confidential Reporting tool when compiling their Annual Confidential Report data.
- Computed government-wide Confidential statistics for use by Confidential and Department leadership, as well as other interested government leadership. Analyzed data from these reports to identify trends and help produce Confidential Summaries and Assessments.
- Reviewed compliance inquiries from members of the public and looks into the merits of the issues raised to provide a recommendation on how Confidential should respond.
- Assisted as a web content manager with the creation of content and overall upkeep of Confidential ’s main site on Justice.gov and Confidential .gov; updated both websites on a regular basis.
- Proficient in the use of technology used in the office to support staff in troubleshooting issues and maximizing the benefits of the technology.
Foreign Gift Program Manager
- Managed the acceptance, retention, and disposition of gifts received by U.S. Government Officials from foreign and domestic entities. Subject matter expert; able to make decisions and recommendations based on extensive knowledge of the program. Executed in-depth research, i nvestigated and conducted analysis identifying and solving problem areas and technical issues.
- Analyzed data; reviewed, assessed and recommended process improvements to ensure efficiency and
- Managed all Records Management processes according to Confidential and Federal Government directives.
- Responded to Freedom of Information Act ( Confidential ) requests and ensures the information is accurately disclosed.
- Created and presented all reporting deliverables to include program data and statistical reporting in oral or written format.
- Maintained historical data of gifts displayed in offices and corridors throughout the building.
- Administrator and project management (migration and storing) of electronic front-end and back-end database system.
- Approved, submitted and tracked contractual payments and expenses relating to program.
- Dispositioned all foreign and domestic gifts requiring turn-in, display, donate, transfer, abandon & destroy and purchase.