- Take charge, self - motivated administrative specialist with expertise in support, information technology, accounting, and project management.
- Leader of day-to-day office operations, coordinating complex schedules, developing presentations, word processing documents, and drafting agreements.
- Known for exceptional data- technology and organizational skills as well as relieving C-Suite Executives of administrative functions in order to increase the time available for executive level responsibilities.
- Proven experience project management, digitize documents, and managing calendars, travel arrangements.
- Proven ability to train and support administrative personnel to understand and execute administrative processes and requirements.
- Experience in all aspects of office management, including technology and accounting functions. Special
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Business Operations
- C-Suite Level Support
- Accounting Administration
- Document Creation and Encryption
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- Calendar/ Schedule Management
- Office Management
Microsoft Office Suite 2016| 365 | Microsoft SharePoint |Adobe Acrobat Reader and DC| ADP E-Time | Remedy | SKPE | Oracle Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) | Oracle PeopleSoft | Oracle Procure-to-Pay | Remedy | FOCUS NOW | COI Risk Manager |Electronic Expense Application |Video Teleconferencing
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Administrative Assistant
- Organized special events and luncheons, placed catering orders, monitor camera for visitors contacted the appropriate individual, signed and distributed packages, ordered supplies, scheduled appointments, sorted and postage mail, handled facilities and records management request, stationary orders, assisted with new hire orientation and processes, conducted separation interviews.
- Performed duties as required by human resources.
- Prepared correspondence submitted, coded and track invoices. Maintain electronic and physical files.
Confidential, Silver Springs, MD
- Supported Board of Ethics, Internal Audit and Equal Employment Opportunity department leaders.
- Monitored incoming and outgoing communications, composed correspondence, drafted minutes, printed on redline paper, prepared presentations and coordinated complex meetings.
- Managed calendars organized and scheduled meetings and training session.
- System administrator: responsible for resetting passwords, enabling forms and accounts in electronic database for exiting and retired employees.
- Collected, tracked and recorded data for investigations.
- Reconciled delinquent financial disclosures for former employees.
- Escalated unresolved accounts to the General Counsel’s Office. Digitized documents for files, improved electronic filing by having an IT secure folder.
- Worked with ride-share companies during employment gap as a 1099- employee, received over 200 five stars service ratings. Focused on customer service initiatives and business development.
- Managed property: posted ads for vacancies, screened applicants, review contract and guidelines, conducted background investigation, handled maintenance issues, and collected payments. Ongoing efforts to re-establishing personal business venture.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Supervised a wide variety of complex and confidential situations and resolved conflicts involving clerical and administrative functions. Managed multiple accounting functions: vendor invoice payments, reconciliations, account discrepancies, and post credit reimbursements.
- Administered records in electronic systems, export CSV files to generate reports and configured electronic signatures to authorize office forms.
- Prepared presentations, embedded graphics, charts, and animation typed, formatted business unit expense allocations and post to SharePoint.
- Performed mail merge to send notifications. Successful in collecting back payments for program aged invoices, digitizing documents and downloading over 200 files to assist with electronic system migration project. E-filed documents with Social Security Administration.
Senior Administrative Assistant | Service Desk Representative
- Oversaw the coordination of all office operations including phone operations, budget/ finance management, expense reports, travel plans/ scheduling, vendor and client relations, and e-mail and mail correspondence.
- Word-processed complex insurance publications from rough outlines, correspondence, reports and designed forms, working with graphics. Provided employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints.
- Assisted in managing digital presence on web site and consumer inquiries via phone or electronic logging system.
- As CSR, provided first-tier technical support, managed work requests, handled trouble shooting, and reset passwords and voicemail.
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Supported and managed calendar and administrative functions for the Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing.
- Managed e-mail accounts, created spreadsheets, crated and maintenance presentation, collected data from team for weekly meetings.
- Activated and deactivated SMART meters utilized MAC address to PING and identify location.
- Exported data to spreadsheet; formatted and disseminated status report to management.
- Inputted payroll data in electronic systems.
- Verified attendance, hours worked, revisions and pay adjustments to ensure accuracy.
- Responded to payroll inquires; maintained electronic files.
- Provided administrative support to vice presidents. Ensured new hires workstation were assigned with orientation packet, registered fob card with security company.
- Complied materials for events, packaged, and shipped domestic or international to locations. Ordered office supplies and handled service maintenance calls for equipment. Organized retirement ceremony. Typed, formatted and designed presentations, templates; set-up web forms with application.
- Completed electronic travel arrangements and expense reports, ensured necessary on-site assistance, and prepared expense reports via electronic system. Sort and distributed postal, digitized invoices for to upload in system.
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Analyzed and reviewed accounts using PeopleSoft for accuracy of data, adding funds, and resolving complex discrepancies.
- Sent reminder notification to students and mailed annual 1098-T tax documentation. Assisted customers by phone or in-person with account inquiries, issues or concerns.