- To obtain a position with a prospering company where I can utilize my civilian and military skill sets.
- To bring a level of professionalism to the company, and to be a key player in its growth and future prosperity.
- Army Veteran with a background in leadership, management, supervision, human resources management, training, teaching and motivating teams and individuals.
- Dynamic, performance - focused professional with a solid commitment to performing at maximum potential through continual improvement; dedicated to achieving, maintain, and raising the highest level of standards.
- Skilled communicator, also known for exemplary time-management skills while operating in a high stress, high stakes environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Customer Service
- Multi- Tasking
- Active Listening
- Organizational Leadership
- Team Building
- Client Relations
Customer Service Representative
- Updating client accounts and updating the customer’s services and products.
- Trained to utilize upselling techniques and product knowledge.
- Receives inbound and outbound service calls for clients also receives sales calls for Commercial Accounts.
Work study Student
- Photographed all equipment and location in facilities department, and recorded into a VA database system
- Provided all clerical functions, faxing, filing, phones, and copy/scanning/customer service
- Worked as Safety Clerk, monthly meeting with VA Fire Marshall for action reports and updates. Updated all transmittal forms for MSDS logs throughout the Veterans Hospital.
Inbound/Outbound Client Services Rep
- Provided excellent inbound/outbound Commercial and Residential client service.
- Administered credit card transactions, refunds, account information and updates.
- Instrumental in utilizing up selling techniques, soft sales and product knowledge
Floors Sales Fine Persian Area Rugs and Servicer
- Duties Included direct customer floor sales, designing custom rugs, providing deliveries and pickups for fine rugs. Gained the ability to Identifying rugs by stich and rug pattern.
- Provided shipping and receiving duties, Confidential and Confidential /scanning incoming and outgoing packages for the design department and rug depts.
- Responsible for services 7 Baker Brother Store locations throughout Arizona. Servicing rugs and keeping an up to date database and serial numbers on locations and type of rug.
Customer Service Representative
- Maintained high sales volume, utilizing CRM predictive dialer.
- Provided Confidential residential and commercial account services.
- Up Selling / soft selling and product knowledge.
- Achieved Confidential etiquette Life size Trophy award in 2003.
- Filmed commercial for the Friends and Family campaign.
- Also maintained daily excellence stats for quota margins and sales volume.
- Maintained various weekly sales awards via internal analytics for the time period.
Home Health Aide/Caregiver
- Provided timely compassion and assistance to elderly individuals who are disadvantaged by a disability.
- Provided bathing, dressing, breakfast, lunch, dinner, cleaning when needed, transportation service, medication, and appointment calls.
- Assisted Clients with dressing, and basic hygiene services.
- Watched diligently for signs of medical issues and complications.