Assistant with 25+ years of experience in all administrative components. Seeking opportunities to leverage expertise in all aspects of the administrative field. Highly effective at being a self - starter in receiving memorandums, letters, travel, scanning documents, answering phones, meeting deadlines for team and VIP personnel.
- Expert Team Leadership Communicate Information and ideas to others
- Work Effectively with Others Think Both Critically and Creatively
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Effective Time Management
- Develop and Implement Solutions Obstacles to Solving Problems
PROFICIENT DATABASE SKILLS:
Microsoft Office Applications Adobe Acrobat; HTML; Web Publishing; Sun Solaris; Internet; Interlink; Imagery; Frame Maker; Photoshop; MIDB; Artemis; Gemini; Microsoft Office Applications; Adobe Acrobat; HTML; Web Publishing; Sun Solaris; Internet; Interlink; Imagery; Frame Maker; Proton; Analyst Notebook; WISE; SAFE; Apple; Windows Operating Systems; Microsoft Excel; Power Point; Pathfinder; ARIES; UNIX Systems; Deltek Time System; JPAS, SIPR; Replicon.
Confidential, Lanham, MD
- Diligent Inventory Specialist with talent for working with diverse product lines and multiple store locations, such as Kohl’s, Forman Mills, Cabela’s, Barnes and Noble, etc.
- Hardworking Inventory Specialist bringing a few years of retail experience.
- Driven to maximize customer engagement and sales revenues. Organized and resourceful team player. Van rides to out of state for inventory counting.
- Highly familiar with inventory counts, business audits and documentation
- Conduct Cycle Count inventory processes to ensure accuracy and timely execution.
- Create an efficient space utilization plan.
- Notify store management of shortages or other problems that could impact product availability.
- Instruct store staff on proper procedures for locating and utilizing product inventory.
- Check bulk orders for accuracy and quality prior to shipment.
- Specialty counting inventory for customers such as Kohl’s, Forman Mills, Barnes and Noble for complete satisfaction.
- Expert in providing data collection and store optimization services.
- Expert counts over 2000 clothing, objects, etc.
Confidential, Suitland, MD
- Perform administrative and office support responsibilities for 12 Confidential personnel.
- Achieved for expert in administrative responsibilities with strong communication.
- Expert in serving 4 supervisors with calendar scheduling and travel.
- Perform project management tasks for 50% of office.
- Assist in developing 6 Confidential project’s scope and requirements.
- Oversee integration and compilation of the planned product.
- Expert in implementing the products.
- Edit over 20 tasks for Confidential personnel daily.
- Prepare 10+ e-mails daily to alert offices to pick-up tasks.
- Communicate daily when tasks are given for logging and closing out.
- Manage over 15 work tasks daily.
- Responsible for scheduling and making deadlines. Scan documents for VIPs and workplace.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Expert security escort working with 10+ contractors for a DIA Project.
- Responsible for escorting and monitoring access in and out of the facility.
- Operate and ensure proper administration and control of equipment designed for management of property, deliveries, packages, and controlled/prohibited items.
- Monitor the compliance with the established rules and regulations.
- Responsible for precautions for health and safety of persons.
- Promptly report or correct unsafe conditions.
- Walked with 10 uncleared workers per day.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Special Security Representative
- Expert knowledge of Joint Personnel Automation System (JPAS) automation systems and SIPR classified network.
- Huge knowledge of SCI requirements and security.
- Use JPAS, SIPR and NIPR for in-processing and out-processing.
- Schedule indoctrination and debriefs.
- Monitor front desk for badge check and visitors arriving and departing facility.
- Communicate with visitors for their driver’s license and clearance level.
- Expert knowledge of physical and basic security.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Front desk monitors every Friday for over 10 visitors per day.
- Prepare badges for cleared and uncleared personnel, for access in the facility.
- Skilled in preparing clearance to meet with their counterparts.
- Check packages, pocketbooks for safety guidelines.
- Received for Awareness .
Confidential, Aberdeen, Maryland
- Responsible for escorting of all non-cleared personnel, janitorial/maintenance crews, and contractors performing work in secure areas of the mission or other locations as directed by the supervisor.
- Secure worksite upon completion of work by ensuring that all uncleared personnel have exited the area.
- Prepare and ensure that all materials entering a facility have been inspected by designated personnel prior to entering.
- Responsible for locally procuring items required for use within the facility.
- Responsible for the control and safe operation of any job-related equipment and supplies such as destruction equipment (shredders, disintegrators, etc.), x-ray machines, keys, radios.
- Prepares Incident Reports of any and all work-related problems or security incidents to the appropriate sections.
- Provide support for special delegations and VIP visitors.
- Ensure performance meets the Aberdeen Proving Grounds standards and requirements and must act in accordance Aberdeen Proving Grounds Code of Conduct.
Confidential, Laurel, MD
- Skilled in ensuring children are properly positioned and restrained (babies fastened in car seats, and seat belts for older children).
- Expert with children boarding the bus.
- Help children safely get off the bus and into the custody (only) of those individuals authorized to receive them.
- Retrieve any fallen objects during the bus ride.
- Responsible for communicating with parent(s) if trouble occurs on bus.
- Keep watch on 10-30 children/teenagers if trouble occur.
- Complete accident reports, when appropriate; reports any traffic violations incurred by the bus driver to the Delegate Director or Site Supervisor.
- Attend staff meetings after bus park.
- Responsible for accident or emergency in assuring the safe evacuation of children and adults’ passengers (following the Bus Evacuation Plan).
- Assist in assuring all passengers are transported to the nearest hospital or to their private physician, as per Medical/Accident Emergency Plan.
- Distribute notes from parents to the appropriate centers’ staff.
- Assist in maintaining the interior of the vehicle in a clean and safe operating condition.
- Assures no child is ever left unsupervised on a bus.
- Expert in problem solving for teenager(s) when problem exists.
- Resolved 2 problems when a teen was in distress.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Skilled proofreader and prepared over 10 documents by other writers from the Federal Government.
- Edit documents for style and conformity for government deliverable requirements.
- Prepare written text and coordinate layout and organization of materials according to prepared outlines and specifications.
- Edit 4 documents pertaining to floods and hurricanes.
- Prepare spreadsheets for supervisor to check status of ongoing hurricanes and flooding in cities like New Orleans, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining information using spreadsheets.
- Expert with writing in a clear and concise manner to appropriately convey technical information to a variety of audiences.
- Prepare both technical writing and document drafts for the industry standards in work products and deliverables.
- Demonstrate/utilize working knowledge of configuration management principles, procedures, and tools.
- Maintain short and long-term document storage/management and expert knowledge of the principles/practices involved in technical research and writing.
- Expert knowledge of products and services, customer requirements and purpose and structure of required documentation.
- Work in a team-oriented environment as well as working independently.
- Leadership to less-experienced technical writers.
- Participate in special projects.
- Received for editing skills.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Edit and summarize minutes for the Defense Business Board (DBB), National Security Personnel System Review Task Group (NSPS).
- Wrote and edit minutes with assistance for the Defense Business Board which was heard from the public and held from .
- Provide technical documentation support for the Defense Business Board (DBB).
- Knowledge of complex ideas and communicate them to both customers and colleagues in a clear and concise manner.
- Point of contact for key development projects.
- Proven ability to establish and cultivate relationships with key customers within the Department of Defense.
- Self-starter and work independently and effectively with no supervision.
- Communicate ideas and new techniques to employers in a clear and concise manner.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Security Access Manager
- Expert working with 4 databases: JPAS, PS3; Scattered Castles and Web Support.
- Oversee DoD intelligence personnel and contractor personnel with badge loss and proper identification.
- Lead short meetings of persons with proper identification; destruction of expired badges.
- Check property memorandums for computers and/or other equipment.
- Check pin numbers and names for personnel at turnstiles; monitor cameras.
- Expert using Web Support database for last and first names for clearance check.
- Oversee escort badges used for person(s) with non-clearance.
- Responsible for destruction of expired badges.
- Prepare property memorandums for computers and/or other equipment.
- Monitor six cameras and assist DIA’s Federal Officers in assisting customers and/or employers and contractors to put material on machine for scanning.
- Expert in using the Web Support Database that is used for first and last names for clearance check.
- Use the PS3 program for clearances for non-cleared contractors.
- Expert in acquiring escort badges for persons with non-clearance that must be escorted.
- Knowledge with lost or stolen badges to the DIA badge facility and issue a replacement badge.
- Instruct persons who had expired, worn out, mutilated or unrecognizable badges to be replaced.
- Report counterfeit badges and any other irregularities noted in the DIA badge system to the Special Security Officer (SSO).
- Process/enter incoming documents into the classified document database, including receipt records, double wrapping, and facility verifications.
- Perform incidental typing and clerical work, filing, sorting and distributing mail.
- In charge of additional clerical duties pertinent to the type of department, group or office.
- Enforce appropriate security directives including a visual inspection of common areas to prevent any hazards, ensuring proper safety procedures are followed.
- Lead in the prevention of unauthorized entry in the company.
- Skilled with planning and coordination of security services such as refresher briefings and related functions.