Support of Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012. Installation, configuration and administration. MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016. Support & use of VMware, Avamar, DameWare, Elementool (ticketing system) Active directory administration, DNS, DHCP, remote access, TCP/IP protocols and troubleshooting network connectivity. Active directory services, Supporting Exchange on - premise 2013, LAN/WAN. Installation, configuration & administering of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10. Support of routers, switches, hubs, firewalls as well as memory and hard drives. In excess of ten years of pc experience providing support to personnel as well as colleagues in the building of personal networks and troubleshooting, software/hardware installations as well as providing upgrades and repairs.
Confidential, Ballantyne, NC
IT Support Engineer
- Serve as main POC in Chatlotte office, supporting users with Windows & Mac O/S.
- Supporting users in our remote locations as well as face to face.
- Use of Google Admin Suite, Jira ticketing system, IBM bigfix for pushing software/updates as well as imaging for our Windows/Mac machines.
- Administration of Okta SSO client of CK used applications.
- Vmware Confidential client for accessing VDI pools, administration & updates.
- Use of Splunk & github for developers, writing code/updates.
- Office 365 administration for all users.
- Admin for Duo mobile 2-factor authentication for all users.
- Everyday use of Confluence which includes: Knowledge base, how to's and shared knowledge across the CK company.
- Administration of ADM (Active directory Manager) as well as Pulse Secure VPN client.
Confidential, Rock Hill, SC
Sr. IT Support Analyst/Application Support
- Serve as Senior IT Support Analyst responsible for providing technical leadership/direction as well as guidance for tier 1 support group.
- Responsible for inventory of all hardware including: laptops/desktops, tablets, mobile devices, printers & monitors.
- Creating documentation surrounding best practices and procedures, and as the primary escalation point for helpdesk issues.
- Provided support for both local and remote users and 40+ offices globally. Support of Microsoft Windows (7, 8.0, 8.1, 10) as well as Mac platforms and mobile platforms, this includes: IOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Other technologies supported include: everyday use of Microsoft SCCM for mass deployment/imaging laptops & desktops. Integral part of PC refresh to our two Rock Hill offices, this includes O/S update from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Sophos/Safeguard HDD encryption/account recovery.
- Duo mobile for two- factor authentication, Citrix GoTo Assist for our remote users, Cisco Jabber (messenger client) Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 2010/2013 & 2016. Everyday use of Exchange admin center: add/removal & creation of user email boxes as well as distribution group emails. Vmware Fusion, Hype V & Vmware Vsphere.
- Acted as team member in various IT projects: drive encryption, mobile device management, desktop imaging & Application implementation.
- Work in conjuction with the application support team to administer & support Synergix (Active Directory Extension), Okta (Single Sign On Solution) as well as Citrix Sharefile.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Systems Administrator/Helpdesk Team Lead
- Supporting Internal/External users using Office 365 & Office 2010. Daily use of ServiceDesk Plus for ticketing system & Knowledge base.
- Supporting installing/configuration of SalesLogix, & Mas500.
- Supporting issues with iPad, iPhone users.
- These issues can range from email, SalesLogix as well as other mobile related issues.
- Everyday use of Exchange 2010 along with Office 365.
- Setting up/configuring email using a hybrid environment.
- Everyday use of Watchguard, authentication manager, Firewall manager and policy configuration.
- Setting new users with VPN access within Watchguard.
- Use of Cisco Meraki & iCloud for maintaining & administering iPads & iPhones.
- Moving all remote users from Windows XP to Windows 7 as well as upgrading hardware (Laptops, Cell phones). Use of Hyper-V for sync purposes within Office 365/On-premise exchange.
- Responsible for creating all new hires in Active Directory, creating local email accounts to be migrated to Office 365 environment.
- Familiar with Powershell within Office 365 for being able to remove users within the Office 365 environment.
- Provide team lead/mentoring to our Helpdesk Analysts as well as level 3 support as needed.
Confidential, Newton, NC
Technical Support Engineer
- Support of Windows XP Professional company wide. An integral part of the Windows 7 migration project for our facility.
- Responsible for the build & deployment of all users’ laptops & desktops.
- Responsible for the upgrade of Office 2003 to 2007 suite.
- The deployment was done thru Dell Kace.
- Daily interaction with users: face to face as well as over the phone.
- Supporting software, hardware & applications that are used in the daily activity of Confidential .
- Supporting Blackberry Enterprise Server for both current/new employees.
- Supporting RSA Authentication Manager, TrackIt ticketing system as well as use of ITIL practices.
- Documentation update/management for all procedures regarding IT. Basic server maintenance, use Active Directory, data backup with Backup Exec software as well as laptop/desktop builds.
- These builds are configured to meet engineering/ Confidential standards.
Confidential, Flint, MI
Production Support Analyst
- Responsible for opening and administering all EMC online backup tickets.
- Use VMware/VDI for both logging into servers as well being able to work at my desk when using multiple applications.
- Use of VSphere for virtual servers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Use of HP Service Manager for opening and tracking tickets as well as change management process
- Responsible for monitoring all banking activity thru Solarwinds.
- Involved in creating alerts for the different lines of business to ensure they were getting the proper alerts with the specified criteria.
- Everyday technical support to our vendors: Over the phone as well as email & face to face. This can range from issues relating to: Monitoring, File transfers, missing files, incorrect alerts etc.
- Everyday use of Server 2003 & 2008 using Active Directory as well as verifying services are running and general maintenance.
Confidential, Arbor, MI
- Responsible for logging & administering trouble tickets using Elementool. This was used for both employees & external facing customers that had concerns with software or certain within our software.
- Use of Server 2003 for Active Directory: adding/removing users, creating user profiles as well as printer issues. Services that may or may not be running as well as general maintenance.
- Re-imaged Dell laptops/desktops fixed existing issues with a current OS or performed an upgrade to a newer OS.
- Main point of support during upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 7.
- Performed hardware replacements as well as software upgrades.
- Participated in daily support: face to face, over the phone as well as email support.
- Used Microsoft online services for cloud based email as well as Blackberry support along with I phone support & troubleshooting.
Confidential, Pontiac, MI
Technician 2/MDI Specialist
- Technical troubleshooting (level III) of vehicle programming in an enterprise environment. We supported all GM dealers thru U.S.A. Canada & Mexico (over 3000 dealers).
- Used DMS (Dealer Management System) for all Gm dealers. This was used for opening and administering of trouble tickets.
- Mentoring & training new & existing agents.
- Worked with technicians regarding new diagnostic equipment & updates. Responsible to keep these procedures documented for future use.
- Handled as many as 30+ plus calls per day while maintaining a service level that met a high standard.
- Working knowledge of multiple desktops that technicians used to program vehicles. Used HP Remote software to connect to technician’s pc.
- Ensured proper firewall settings were in place to prevent successful programming was taking place to a vehicle.
- I also made sure that no third party firewall was causing any block in programming a vehicle.