- Hands on Experience with AWS and strong understanding of AWS capabilities and comprising of automating, building, deploying, and releasing of code from on environment to other environment.
- 2 years of experience in architecting and deploying AWS environments.
- Experience in working with best principles of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Hands on experience on AWS services, VPC creation, Security rule configuration, DR, AWS DWH platforms.
- Experience in AWS Networking - Direct connect/VPC NACLs, security groups etc.
- Ability to design and implement for elasticity and scalability.
- Able to Design and implement cloud infrastructure services to support rapid application deployment
- Ability to implement Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, ECS, RDS
- Experience with AWS interfaces, Multi-threaded processing, REST APIs, Low Latency Response
- Strong Knowledge of Amazon Kinesis, AWS lambda, Amazon simple Queue Services
- Deep Expertise in Design/Usage of the core AWS product.
- Used monitor text files and convert their contents into syslog messages.
- Used Lambda for EBS backup and Kinesis stream data gathering.
- Support for all other AWS products such as RDS, Route53 (DNS), Cloud Trail, Elastic cache, Lambda and Amazon Kinesis.
- Experience with data streaming and configuration management tools such as AWS Kinesis, Kafka
- Involved in applying software configuration management processes to projects, setting up and maintaining GIT/GITHUB infrastructure and supporting a continuous delivery model by automating software build and package emigration processes.
- Deep understanding of identity governance.
- Experience in Bug Tracking tool like Jira.
- Developed continuous integration pipeline using Jenkins and developed various python scripts for deploying the applications on the AWS cloud and on-premises VMware Infrastructure.
- Experienced with ServiceNow, BMC Remedy servers provisioning, patching, troubleshooting and securing servers with regular firewall update and monitoring.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks with Python SSH as a wrapper to manage configurations and the test playbooks on AWS instances using Python
- Deep understanding of managing and configuring sailpoint.
- Developing Ant and Maven scripts to automate the compilation, deployment and testing of Web and J2EE applications to the above platforms.
- Proficiency in scripting for automation, & monitoring Python.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to learn new things and be highly motivated.
Operating System: CentOS, Ubuntu, Unix, Windows, MacOS.
Cloud Platforms: AWS, OpenStack, ping, sailpoint
Version Control: Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
CI and Build Tools: Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Bamboo
Configuration Management Tools: Puppet, AnsibleContainerization Tools
Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift: Application/Web Server
Apache, JBoss, Web Logic & Web Sphere, Web Logic: Application Server, IIS, Oracle WebLogic Server
Testing and ticketing tools: Remedy,ServiceNow
Monitoring and Logging Tools: Nagios, Splunk, ELK, PagerDutyScripting
Python, Shell ScriptingDatabase Systems: Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS, AJAX
Confidential, Marietta, OHIO
Aws/cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Created both private and public subnet. configured with unique address range for ipv4/ipv6 CIDR block (Vpc)
- Designed, both technically compliant and secure Cloud solutions, as well as value-based, on-demand services to facilitate the effective transition and migration of projects and programs into unique and adaptive cloud environment.
- Creation of cost optimization metrics to monitor, Optimize the total spend on cloud resources and support the Cost-Effective Resources.
- Experience of database technology such as SQL, PLSQL, and MySQL including NoSQL databases.
- Responsible for continuous Intergration (CI) and Continous Delivery (CD) process implementation.
- Implement and maintain monitors, alarms, and notification for EC2 instances using Cloudwatch and SNS.
- Supported the business development lifecycle (used the appropriate pricing models. On demand, spot, reserved, dedicated host when needed.
- Automated the cloud deployments using Python and Aws cloud formation templates.
- Involved in health check of servers after patching /rebooting and checked all the services of linux servers on AWS Cloud and also physical servers.
- Perform automated snapshot using u CloudWatch rules and create EBS volumes from snapshots.
- Used service now to manage client tickets.
- Assigned granular permission (separated user access for specific platforms)
- Converted existing AWS infrastructure to server less architecture with AWS (Lambda, Kinesis) deployed via Terraform and AWS Cloud Formation.
- Experience in changing over existing AWS infrastructure to Serverless architecture through the creation of a Serverless Architecture using Lambda& Kinesis, API gateway, Route53, S3 buckets.
- Experience in Upgrading, Migration, Backups, Disaster Recovery, Performance monitoring and fine tuning of system running various linux platforms.
- Performed development of enterprise identity system. (created policies, roles, and identity federation)
- Worked on Amazon (SQS) and (SWF)
- Execute and track security process related activities including user management.
- Experienced in design and implementation of High Availability &Disaster Recovery Solution for. (SAN/NAS)
- Defined Groups depending on access parameters provided.
- Experienced in creating and managing a AWS Storage service like S3, EBS, and Amazon Cloudfront.
- Created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST and PROUDUCTION Enviroment.
- Experienced in indentifying and analyzing technical issues and troubleshooting them.
- Involved in applying software configuration management processes to projects, setting up and maintaining GIT/GITHUB infrastructure and supporting a continuous delivery model by automating software build and package migration processes. Involved in code migration from TFS, CVS to subversion repository.
- Written AWS Cloud formation templates in both JSON and YAML to manage all the applications located in multi-region architecture that results in providing all the resources to run the multi-tier applications successfully.
Environment: AWS: EC2, IAM, Lambda, Route53, Auto scaling, cloud front, cloud watch, ECS, GIT, Glacier, Jenkins, VPC, Lambda, Python, terraform, docker, Nagios.
Confidential, Marietta, OHIO
Aws Cloud Engineer
- Configured Internet gateway, route tables, network access control list and numerous security group inside the created instance.
- Performed data migration from on premises environments into AWS
- Designed, Deployed and maintained enterprise class security, network and systems management applications within an AWS environment
- Implemented Amazon Kinesis to analyze streaming data
- Applied lambda as triggers/event driven compute service; used lambda to make memes for projects assign to my team
- Used amazon kinesis data firehose for batching, compressing encrypting and loading data to redshift and s3
- Used amazon kinesis to collect customer data and sent it to the dashboards and generated alerts to help with pricing and advertising
- Designed and maintained the GIT Repositories and access control strategies and managed account administration, branching, merging, patch fixes and snapshots.
- Designing, implementing and providing operational support in areas of complex networking environment like routing/switching protocols.
- Responsible for installing Jenkins server from the ground up, creating multiple Jenkins pipeline and configured Jenkins slave. Configured Jenkins for deploying applications on Kubernetes.
- Worked on continuous integration system (Jenkins) and used it to test and manage change list. Installed multiple plugins for build and release pipelines.
- Automated IAM processes. (Python)
Environment: SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, S3, EC2, IAM, cloud front, Jenkins, maven, docker, Kubernetes, ansibleGIT, Nagios.