Confidential, Washington, DC
Tier 2 IT Support Technician
- Adequately assess the IT needs of ORM and make recommendations to the ORM agency point of contact.
- Provide technical expertise related to Microsoft products, such as Microsoft Office, Windows operating systems, as well as other related Microsoft applications.
- Troubleshoot issues related to agency specific applications and web applications.
- Set up installation/replacement of desktop or laptop computers as needed for ORM staff.
- Support for any systems issues or Network issues with connectivity.
- Conduct unpacking, storing and re - imaging new computers and laptops as purchased by ORM.
- Evaluate and advise ORM of any suggested improvements or potential issues.
- Support ORM in conjunction with OCTO with any data, recommendations, and alternatives.
- Review any Risk Management Information system solutions as directed by ORM.
- Install software and troubleshoot issues upon installation.
- Respond to new requests within 1 to 3 hours, and provide resolution to issues within 24 hours after receiving the issue on daily a basis.
- Provide technical support for all mobile devices.
- Provide technical support for all copiers and printers.
- Work with other technical teams to coordinate multi-tiered technical support for outages, widespread security incidents.
- Work with OCTO and DCNET business partners to solve issues.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Systems Support Analyst
- Provide full ownership of tickets assigned to the Help Desk, including creating, updating, escalating (when appropriate), tracking, auditing, reporting, resolution, problem triage, end user - authorized closure, and troubleshooting on incidents, work orders, and problem tickets
- Perform problem resolution and enhanced end user support services using remote configuration and remote administration tools and processes
- Provide one-on-one deskside support (e.g., end user support, basic end user training, asset management)
- Provide basic support for audio/visual (A/V) and escalate break/fix of monitors and web cams in conference rooms
- Provide support for Skype for Business as well as teleconferencing, monitors and web cams on end users desks
- Provide basic support for voice over IP (VoIP) telephones
- Perform basic preventative maintenance on network printers to ensure optimal performance
- Perform basic photo copier support (e.g., paper jams, simple operating malfunctions and end user operating assistance such as faxing, printing, optical character recognition (OCR) scanning)
- Coordinate and manage installation, configuration, and removal of standard software and images on authorized hardware
- Ability to support the relocation of employees and authorized contractor personnel during scheduled office moves and business unit reorganizations
- Conducts technical refreshes of hardware and mobile devices
- Train users on how to handle basic tasks; provide basic orientation explain how to do what it is the user needs to do or how to use a feature of a product or service.
- Perform new employee/contractor orientation to include issuing the new end user their authorized IT assets and provide an introduction, instruction, and reference materials to the new end users on IT products/services
- Perform asset and records management. Document, track, manage, and report on status of sensitive assets. Maintain paper and electronic copies of Custody sheets. Prepare IT assets for disposal to include sanitization, preparing forms, segregating equipment, etc.
- Ability to be flexible in the assigned work schedule and participate in afterhours support.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Network printers throughout government buildings.
- Perform test operations and troubleshooting for each device.
- Run diagnostics and remove hard drives from previous devices.
- Transport printers through government campus.
- Maintenance printers as needed.
- Intake, document, assess, classify, assign, follow up on and close all IT Department Service Tickets
- Respond and resolve Help Desk Level 1 support cases in a timely manner to meet IT Service Level agreements with an emphasis on strong customer service and communications with the awesome people we serve
- Respond to and escalate Help Desk Level 2 & 3 support cases in a timely manner to meet IT Service Level agreements with an emphasis on strong customer service and communications with the awesome people we serve
- Assist users in conforming to established systems security practices
- Assist in the documentation, periodic review, and maintenance of departmental Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide user training and supporting training materials as required
- Work closely with various IT teams and management to identify issues, research solutions, and escalate issues to the appropriate resource or business unit staff
- Assist in vetting and testing new technology for business operations and/or initiatives
- Monitor and report security issues to IT Manger and various teams per the Incident Response procedure
- Assist remediation planning, testing and execution as directed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Confidential, Darnestown, MD
Conference Services Supervisor
- Coordinate and compile meeting conference materials for meeting events serving 200 - 600 attendees per event.
- Assisted with updating policies and procedures to maximize efficiency, promote accuracy, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Act as direct liaison between department and clients.
- Administer availability logs of event rooms to client upper level management on monthly basis.
- Write technical documentation regarding the operation of Audio-Visual equipment.
- Train and instruct team on Audio Visual setup including microphones; overhead projector use; and Skype for Business/Webex connecting in a conferencing room environment.
- Deploy best practices in relation to continuity, security, and archiving of all company correspondence.
- Perform minor equipment repairs and troubleshooting - contacted vendors for timely replacement parts or substitutions while offering premier customer service to internal clients and external vendors
- Responsible for over $40,000 worth of company equipment.
- Install AV system components for booked corporate meetings and events up to 2 days prior to event.
- Run series of thorough tests to assure equipment readiness for booked occasion.
- Coordinate equipment delivery to configurable rooms throughout 9 on-site and off-site buildings.
Confidential, Darnestown, MD
- Responsible for stock, pull, maintenance and inspection of fragile materials.
- Package and shipping of materials domestically and internationally weighing more than 500 pounds.
- Use of electronic shipping systems to send and track packages including, but not limited to, UPS, FedEx and DHL.
- Receiving of all packages loaded onto docks.
- Logged all pulled and received products clerically in computers and on paper.
- Filed all papers regarding equipment and shipments
- Oversee the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping and receiving
- Evaluate and process claims made by customers
- Coordinate with in - house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers
- Scan orders into computer and track shipments across multiple channels
- Approve time sheets associated with deliveries and pick-ups
- Sign payment vouchers in accordance with company policy
- Monitor entire process of cargo movement
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Government IT Help Desk Contractor
- Set up and monitored all equipment used for conventions assigned including laptops, desktops, printers, and projectors.
- Installation of and testing of needed Microsoft products including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Assisted with troubleshooting all computer problems and monitored phone lines for help desk support throughout duration of conventions.
- Monitor all computers labs for on the spot help and product security.
- Closed 20+ tickets daily.
- Provides phone and in - person support to users in the areas of e-mail, directories
- Provides support to users in standard Windows desktop applications
- Serves as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer
- Monitor phone lines and Cherwell ticketing application
- Imaging and troubleshooting corporate desktops and laptops
- Onboarding accounts through Addaxes and Active Directory
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and repair specialty kiosks for rollout
- Network management
- First Responder
- Video help desk support
- Triage and track user issues
- Update and maintain system documentation
- Compile help desk metrics