- Skills in SharePoint, DTS, Microsoft Office, SAP, Maximo, Archibus, Remedy
- Experience as an Office Administrator / Administrative Assistant
- Work with different levels of personnel (i.e. Government, Contractors, Military, and Sub Contractors).
- Received recognition awards from management, Co - workers and the Customer when working with Boeing, Confidential and Analytic Strategies
Program Support Specialist / Admin
Confidential, Reston, VA
- As the Program Support Specialist support includes but not limited to: answer employee’s questions and answers incoming calls, provides information on routine inquires and takes messages and forwards callers as appropriate.
- I also handle general administrative duties as needed such as filing, coping, scanning, faxing and emailing.
- I also update and maintain files and documentation data backups and confidentially of records, ensure documentations are complete and stored securely as well as maintaining the Candidate Tracker.
- I also assist with the bi weekly New Hire Orientations for on boarding employees.
- Monitor schedules for conference rooms for Executives, Managers and co-workers. Order and track supply for employees.
Administrative Assistant / Senior Secretary
Confidential, Springfield, VA
- I attend weekly meetings with the Chief of Staff, Directors and Deputies as well as weekly meetings for the overall Department Status Reports.
- I was the CIO-T Suspense Coordinator for the N-Cert / Taskers.
- I tracked what N-certs/ Taskers that came in and sent to them to correct Chiefs and Deputy’s, Tracked replies, entered open and closed N-Certs / Taskers in the Action Item Report in SharePoint, Closed when completed, as well as reporting to the Chief of Staff on a weekly basis as well as the N-Cert Coordinator Manager and trouble shoot any issues that may arise.
- I assisted with Travel Arrangements for the Directors and Deputies as well as entered travel in the Met System and DTS.
- I updated and maintained the Leave Calendar, Recall Roster, Badge Buddy, the Emergency Senior Recall Roster and Name Plates and Org Charts.
- I made arrangements for Visitors and Venders to gain access to Buildings and parking permits and passing clearances and escort Visitors and Venders to designated pre-arranged area.
- I made updates in excel reports and updates and corrections in PowerPoint slides.
- I have knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, DTS and SharePoint.
Administrative Support Tech
- Helping customers by phone and walk in, Assigning ESD (Electronic Service Desk) tickets for computer work that needs to be fixed and or replaced, as well as for Printers, Blackberries and Toners.
- Proofread paperwork and enter the In and Out processing paperwork of employees and process parking passes for employees, Venders and Sub Contractors.
- I also maintain the daily Attendance report; Nightly report for VIP’s and emergency action item tickets and the weekly Escalation on Call report.
- I also maintain the In and Out processing reports for those employees new to the facility and those that are leaving also maintain the department employee phone list.
- Assist in signing out and the return of equipment for the VTC (Video Teleconferencing) meetings, Keeping track of the inventory and ordering of printer equipment needs.
- I also maintain and track the files of the In and Out processing paper work of Confidential HQ.
- Assist graphics with items that need to be done, such as Programs for Events and signage for the facility.
- I completed training to gain the Confidential Training Coordinator privileges in the Confidential Training System.
- As a partial employee I fill in for other Confidential Executive Assistants when on leave or the position needed to have coverage.
- When supporting the Government Customer I assisted the Director and Deputy.
- I assisted in Calendar Support, Setting up meetings, requesting cars for transportation, answered phones any other events or issues that may come up.
- Supported MID/OIO Leaders and Group Leaders in Calendar maintenance and Conference support and Administrative needs.
- Assisted in keeping the Recall Roster and Organizational Chart up to date.
- Attend meetings and take notes for action items, as well as assisting the other group administrative assistants’ also entered visitors in the VRBS system as needed.
- Assisted in travel arrangements and expense reports as needed for before and after travel.
- Maintained the office supply, equipment needs and maintenance for the OIO group.
- Submit work orders as needed for facility and equipment as needed.
- Developed skills in Microsoft Office and Calendar support.
- I am also familiar with the NRO and its working and process’s.
Production Control Tech / Customer Service / Administrative Assistant
Confidential, Springfield, VA
- Dispatched and tracked customer service calls, opened and closed work order requests over the phone and fax on unclassified and classified networks as well as Archibus and in person, as well as closing Preventive Maintenance work orders.
- Entered and retrieved information from work request and the automated work management and tracking system and / or on manual logs, assisted in maintaining electronic and manual data files and resources.
- As well as communicating by way of a two way radio to dispatch emergency and routine requests for service.
- Assigned government vehicles to government employees and scheduled appointments for Confidential cards for computer accesses and badging issues.
- Worked closely with Parson’s tradesmen and sub-contractors to ensure work is done and paperwork was complete.
- Ordered and maintained office supply for the workforce support center.
- Handle administrative tasks as needed.
- Developed skills in Maximo, ARCHIBUS and Microsoft Office over my time with Parson’s.
- I am also familiar with the Confidential and its working and process’s.
Personnel Security Administrator
- As a Personnel Security Administrator, Assisted in the proofreading the self-assessments to ensure the paperwork was completed and had all needed paperwork for the inspection team.
- Worked with security team to make action items were completed, Assisted in getting employee list of skillset up to date.
- Developed skills in Microsoft Office
Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant
Confidential, Springfield, VA
- Provided Administrative support for four managers, sixty Contractors, Civilian Government and Military personnel.
- Responsibilities included administrative support in areas of calendar maintenance, phone list, division travel support, scheduled of conference rooms for meetings and interviews, ordered office supply for the department, called in work orders and trouble calls for action items that need to be done for replacement or repairs, acted as back up for the front office admin.
- Collect deplorer information packages and attend the Deployment Review Board weekly meetings.
- Assist in collecting, proofreading and entering timecards for the civilian government personnel.
- Attend weekly administrative round table meetings. Attend the Division all hands meeting between Government and Contractors.
- Ordered and Maintained office supply. Developed skills in Microsoft Office, Defense Civilian Payroll System (DCIPS).