- Leadership and Management skills Management Experience Microsoft Office Suite Proficient
- Problem - Solving and Analytical Deductive Reasoning Skills Strong understanding of retail operations
- Strong Business Acumen Multi-Tasking Skill
- Strong Negotiation Skills Detail-oriented
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Installed projects consist of the following roofing, gutters, windows, doors, siding, attic and crawl space insulation systems.
- Building relationships with customers and proactively communicating throughout the project.
- Interacting with the customer to assist in getting the problems that have held up the project from being completed Project specialist also work with the Install Service Managers and the Ordering team in assisting getting orders corrected and reordered quickly so that customer service retention is kept.
- Obtaining revenue that was put on hold due to issues that Install Service Coordinators do not have access to complete.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Operations Support Coordinator
- Strong analytical skills with processes and quantitative options while dealing with difficult situations
- Experience in project management with diverse opinions on the direction but continually drive to a solution
- Assess a situation with urgency, process, analyze it, provide recommendations and implement actions
- Works to fully understand business; identify and implement process and organizational improvements
Confidential, Royston, GA
- Responsible for managing guest concerns and questions, inventory, associates, and reports. Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Sales oriented and motivated to meet and exceed monthly goals.
- Leadership skills; ability to lead team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- Demonstrate excellent conflict resolution and mediation skills and Experience working with and coaching diverse personalities.
Confidential, Anderson, SC
Salon Stylist Trainer
- Responsible for promoting, implementing operations, recruiting, guest service and business building training
- Developed strong recruiting strategy and on-going execution
- Demonstrates business acumen, with a strong understanding of salon financial reporting and key business drivers and can identify opportunities for growth
- Demonstrate the ability to actively partner and contribute with various levels of associates/leadership/organization.
- Meets or exceeds salon financial metrics including; service revenue, average ticket, guest count, guest retention, rebooking, skin treatments, pro hair retail revenue, and retention/turnover and contribution goals