Seeking opportunities to apply my security and network skills to support the organization with a broad range of IT initiatives. Adept at identifying system performance and operational issues. Proven success working in center student support environment. Demonstrated strengths in rapidly diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving client issues. Consistently praised for communicating effectively with both technical and nontechnical users. Known for excellent problem - solving skills and Confidential ce in dealing with frustrated users. Very energetic and proficient in applicable IT professional standards or specifications.
Platforms: Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/8.1/10, Microsoft Server 2012 R2, Android
Hardware: Personal Computer Peripheral Support - Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor, Servers, Routers, Switches, Network Cabling Desktop Installation Support - Dell, Apple, Lenovo, Computer Imaging and Deployment
Networking: LAN/WAN Administration, VPN, TCP/IP, 100BaseT Ethernet, Secure ID, Cisco Routers & Switches, VoIP
Technologies: Active Directory- Group Policy Objects, Passwords Resets, User Creations, Printers, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Cisco VOIP software, Remedy IT Service Management Tool, hardware/software mapping
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
Student Support Specialist
- Provide customer service to students in support of the classroom environment.
- Reimage, update and troubleshoot computer issues and network connectivity.
- Train personnel on proper procedure and steps to maintain computer and network availability.
- Maintain cleanliness and functionality of computer center and testing environment.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Responsible for administering local servers and local networks, including but not limited to back up systems and virus protection.
- Configured/deployed workstations and laptops for staff. Responsible for network and systems security, server management, and firewall installation.
- Installed operating systems, peripherals, software, and troubleshoot many different brands of computers and components; supporting: Windows 7 & 10, Office 2010 & 2016, Windows Server, Active Directory, Anti-Virus products, DNS/DHCP, TCP/IP, and VOIP Software/Hardware.
- Manage and assist in comparison worksheet and local VLAN set-up Information Technology projects.
- Proficient in Windows Server 2012/2016, IPv4, and Application load balancing.
- Created, maintained, and sent daily accountability reports, non-tactical vehicle reports, and weekly container reports via Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Performed inventory/cycle counts.
- Prepared and filed all receiving documents.
Confidential, Ferris, TX
Trash Truck Operator/Residential Thrower
- Operates vehicle in accordance with Confidential Safety and Life Critical Rules .
- Conformed to all OSHA and DOT requirements as well as all local, state and federal laws .
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle and documents checks .
- Immediately reports all unsafe situations or service related issues to Route Manager or Dispatch .
Confidential, Freeport, TX
Receiver/Procurement File Clerk/Journeyman Warehouse
- Receive all pipe spools and steel into system for three multi-billion dollar projects.
- C reate Material Receiving Reports (MRR) and Overage, Shortage and Damage (OS&D) reports.
- Combine pictures, MRR's, OS&D's into hard copy files.
- Check purchase orders for accuracy.
- Store all products and supplies due to local, state, and federal compliance laws.