- City GIS Department for 3 years working with city assets etc.
- Over 16 years’ experience supervising SC811 GIS dept.
- Including mapping help desk call handling, service area database for approximately 350 utility companies throughout South Carolina using ESRI, department budget, employee scheduling, and work with several internal departments for data sharing. in management programs within the retail and service industry during college and after, internships and practicums.
- Internships in minor league professional baseball franchise.
Microsoft Office, ESRI ArcMap, QGIS, PostgreSQL, PostGis, QGIS, SQL, remote desktop, VPN and Windows 7
- Maintain and update assets in the city and water network by GPS editing
- Create Maps used by different departments within the city such as engineering, police, customer service
- Analyzing spatial information for improvements and beta testing information for new apps.
- Implemented and maintained a land base of the state of SC with all the county’s street centerline, 911 addresses, points of interest etc.
- Responsible for 357 utility companies in SC and their geographical coverage area for protecting the underground assets.
- Helping them keep updated for accuracy while this changes daily.
- More than 16 years of experience documenting and organize changes to databases, Communicate and train ways to implement changes with utility map coverage of assets
- Running queries to generate reports,
- Rapidly learn and master varied computer programs; completed Microsoft SQL, Building Geodatabases, and Python courses.
- SQL Into, SQL Database Service, Multiple attendance of International ESRI GIS conference, South Carolina Arc Users conference, PosGreSQL conference
- Responsible for department budget and maintaining contract agreements for ArcGIS software
- Part of a team that implemented 4 computer software systems for call center