IT Services Data Center or NOC support role that requires excellent multi tasking and creative problem - solving skills.
- Reliable, self-motivated team player, strong organizational, communication and technical skills, to successfully meet deadlines with accuracy. Personable with strong conflict resolution skills under any workflow condition. Strong in IT Hardware, Software installation, decommissions, support, monitoring, breakfix and IT asset and software license management.
- Data Center NOC24 hour hardware & internal environmental monitoring of over 80 global data centers, escalating issues as needed to vendor and server Admin.
- Helpdesk support in Manage Services, client support ticket execution, software license and ILO management and distribution, vendor and client liaison.
- RMA in compliance to vendor specifications.
- PCs, Laptops, Servers, network routers, backup and storage devices and hard drives, IP address, subnets and gateways configuring, monitoring, breakfix, cat and fiber cable subnet patching, NIC, RAM and Processor exchange production patch panel ports, hard drive recovery, dban, hot swipe, troubleshooting and replacement, remote support and user software training, data reporting, writing, constructing process and procedure informational and instructional training videos, manuals and document implementation.
- Knowledgeable user of various IT software and workflow tools including ServiceNow CMBD PowerUser, JIRA, Serena Business Manager, System Center Configuration Manager SCCM, Scampi, Windows Command Shell Script, Flexera, Pluralsight, Navision, AX, Sedona, QuickBooks, JDE, Baan, ADS EMR EHR, VWM, WM, LANDesk Asset Lifecycle Manager, Inventory Manager, SisAid, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook and Access, JIRA, SharePoint, Sailpoint, Linux, Shell Script, Lotus Notes, Visio, Snag It, Kronos, Pro-Rep, Retail Connect, Main Street, Adobe Suite, Cloud storage Dropbox, and Sharefile.
- Data and inventory collecting, reporting, entry, monthly reconciliation, managing checks, calculations, high volume phone interaction and exceptional customer service. Skilled in HIPAA-compliance environment.
- Material, inventory, asset management, BOM parts, kit distribution, SOP, FIFO cycle counting, purchasing, supply chain, coordinating domestic, international freight transfer, vendor RTV, MRA, jobout, customer shipments, prepared shipping claims, waybills, invoices, customs broker forms, obtained tariff codes, arranged special freight delivery services, LTL and FTL quote cost, mapping, delivery routes and schedules.
- Analytical, problem solving, organizational ability, setting, implementing standards for long-term sustainability goals by strategic planning based on quarterly and annual budgets, developing, maintaining accurate inventory plans, purchasing by monitoring product changes market surveys, forecasting, reducing storage, shortage cost and recovering company savings on software license over $600,000, while searching to develop new innovative and safe environmental conduct, vendor partnerships for additional savings for company and generating department income.
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:
Software License Manager
- Software models and business details entering and editing in ServiceNow. Adding moving, renaming, and deleting server and relationships CMDB Dependency Mapping.
- Trained on standard process and workflow of re-imaging Mac and Windows pcs and laptops, software application packaging and deployment using SCCM, Scampi and Flexera, SharePoint and Pluralsight database admin.
IT Support Services & Asset Management
Confidential, Horsham, PA
- Monitoring, maintaining employees and client computers, servers, networking devices and systems, hardware, software installation, and trouble shooting.
- Server room planning designing, co-constructing including: battery powdered UPS, installation of various servers, network, storage & power backup, monitoring devices, connectivity, electrical and environmental heating, cooling alerts, rack, area security.
- User EMR software and systems training via telephone, VPN remote or on location.
- Writing, constructing and implementing in Access and Excel user friendly workflow databases, departmental process, procedure, instructional How-To user manuals and documents.
- Established, delegated, monitor and mange user EMR, Cloud, VPN accounts and license distribution.
- Creating and managing business email communications web and print social media marketing, tradeshow marketing and Project Management.
IT Services Data Center Logistics Support & Asset Management
- IT Data Center and 24 hour NOC global Data Center monitoring of various devices, connectivity, electrical and environmental heating, cooling alerts, rack, area, personnel security inspections, facility support, NOC service desk incident management, data administration and asset management deployment, installation, upgrades, hardware reconfiguration, decommission, recycling, donation, sale or disposal and service support ticket execution for nearly 50,000 in house network server, switches, storage devices, pc, laptops and various other hardware and software along with 200,000 plus devices for remote teams and external Data Centers.
- Established, delegated, monitored and managed software licenses and ILO key distribution for 3100 in house servers along with thousands of additional network gear, for global Data Centers.
- Additional responsibilities included purchasing, processing of RMA, interfacing with various vendors and suppliers, writing, constructing and implementing SOP Data Center departmental process, procedure, instructional How-To user manuals and documents. Ability to work autonomously