Law Enforcement: Active Threat Training, Interviewing, Evasive Driving, DC Code, Qualified Shooting with pistol, shotgun, and steyr rifle, Breaching, Flying Armed, Tactical Medicine
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows 9X/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, iOS, Android platforms
Applications: Microsoft 365, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SCCM, Adobe Applications (Acrobat, Flash Player, Creative Suite), VMWare, Symantec Suite (Endpoint Protection, Endpoint Encryption, etc.), BMC Asset Core, Active Directory and Active Directory Manager, Footprints and Fresh service ticketing system, Cisco phone and voicemail utility, Casper
Web Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari
Computer Languages: Visual Basic, SQL, HTML, XML, CSS, C++, Java, Python, and Ruby
Confidential, Columbia, MD
IT Support Specialist
- Project lead for System Center Configuration Manager implementation and configuration
- Created and administered user accounts and mailboxes, using active directory, Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange
- Ensured hardware, software, and network upgrades, installs, re - installs, changes, and relocations are efficiently completed as required.
- Diagnosed and repair all hardware and software issues or problems on desktops, laptops, printers, and other equipment.
- Installed, configured, and maintained PCs, workstations, virtual machines, networks, file servers, network cabling, and VPN
- Troubleshoot computing systems, networks, and applications to identify malfunctions and correct them as well as other operational difficulties.
Confidential, Washington, DC
IT Systems Administrator
- Managed and secured Restricted Use Data
- Created and administered user accounts, phones and mailboxes, using active directory and Microsoft exchange
- Diagnosed and repaired all hardware and software issues on desktops, laptops, printers, and other IT equipment
- Installed, configured, and maintained PCs, workstations, networks, file servers, network cabling, and Ethernet networks
- Designed and implemented service delivery projects such as personal communication device rollouts, software deployment, and computer system imaging
- Created training manuals and knowledge base articles
- Reviewed team members completed work for accuracy and answered any questions they may have had
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provided protection to the Chief Justice and Associate Justices
- Provided security inside the courtroom by observing the public and ensuring the decorum of the court is upheld at all times
- Offered dignitary protection by guarding the Supreme Court Justice at all times from any incidents that may occur
- Provided emergency response assistance to all building visitors if needed
- Wrote detailed reports for any incidents that occurred on Supreme Court grounds
Confidential, South Orange, NJ
IT Support Technician
- Conducted analysis and troubleshooting of Windows, OS X, and mobile devices at various high profile client sites via telephone, email, and remote control.
- Responsible for all computer backup and disaster recovery plans for computer users.
- Designed, implemented, and resolved LAN/WAN solutions for client sites.
- Performed on site and remote server maintenance and installations.
- Prepared written guidelines on how to use computer software for clients with a non - technical background.
- Prepared and presented demonstrations on new computer software, computer operating systems, and applications for CEOs, managers, and employees.
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
Computer Sales Associate/Geek Squad
- Provided excellent customer service skills to all consumers including providing expert advice on computers, computer software, and computer accessories.
- Maintained customer retention by assisting them in purchasing the correct PC or Mac computer they wanted and/or needed according to their descriptions of their everyday use.
- Fixed all issues customers had pertaining to their personal computers.