ITIL Expert with extensive experience in Implementing and handling Major Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Continual Service Improvement processes for larger clients across different domains. Process knowledge in Banking & Finance, Manufacturing & Retail, Energy & Utilities and IT Outsourcing domains. Exceptional relationship builder & communicator, with a talent for working with decision makers to facilitate acceptance of new approaches.
- Experience in managing Major Incidents in various domains with exposure to both Infrastructure and application support. Handled major incidents in Network, O365, SharePoint, VMware, Cloud, Single Sign On, Microsoft Technologies, Database, ERP, ServiceNow, Citrix, Exchange, Slack etc.
- Implemented revised Problem Management process by redesigning priority / classification matrix, problem, Error control and relevant action governance for a Confidential bank. Initiated several Service Improvement Plans to improve production stability, Reduction of MTTR, Problem Reduction and enhanced customer experience.
- Governed and accountable for Change management processes across various domains. Experience in chairing Change Advisory Board, Audits. Handled external audits on process.
- Transition to Business as Usual support and adherence to contracted SLAs, embracing all aspects of application and infrastructure support and service management processes. Required evaluation of existing support structures and proposing revised models to bring support under the managed service envelope primarily for all ITSM processes.
- Service Delivery experience in leading IT operations, Service Desk Support Teams for very large customers - both offshore and onsite. Evaluated system specifications and process requirements for integration with the ServiceNow platform in accordance with customer requirements and ITIL best practices.
- Active Directory, Exchange and O365 administration, Citrix, Java, ASP, XML, HTML, Jscript, VBScript, MS SQL, Marimba, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, IT4IT, SIAM, Agile, Lean
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Manage Major Incidents to restore a normal service operation as quickly as possible and minimize the impact on business operations. Serve as an escalation point and Facilitate the outage calls on the bridge for effective coordination. Accountable for communications to end users and management. Conduct major incident reviews and develop corrective and preventive actions to avoid service interruptions. Identify critical systems and to make all reasonable effort to maintain high availability of the critical systems. Responsible for the governance of all root cause and actions identified.
- Chaired Change Advisory Board meetings, ensuring agreed upon activities and management standards have been followed prior to, during and following implementation. Published release schedules, managed change requests in the ITSM tool, performed Impact analysis and categorized and prioritized changes. Communicated Scheduled and Emergency Maintenance activities, appraised and assessed Emergency changes. Performed Post Implementation reviews, change evaluations.
- Oversee cross functional activities across Service Operations, Service Transition and Continual Service Improvement.
- Manage the NA Service desk providing Level 2 and Level 3 support to 15,000 users assisting with complex hardware, software, network, and system administration issues related to Active Directory, Exchange, Office365, OKTA SSO, RSA VPN, Software configuration management systems, Mobile Phone, Telephony - Cisco VoIP, Remote desktop, imaging and IMAC activities.
- Implementation of a comprehensive customer focused IT Service Catalog utilizing ServiceNow and Standardization of workflows and notification standards. Initiate Service improvements and lead Automation activities to improve productivity and efficiency. Eliminate redundant tasks and automate manual, error-prone workflows through ServiceNow Orchestration for IT and business processes
Global Problem Manager
- Responsibilities include Implementing and executing problem management process for entire Back Office IT division of the firm.
- Prioritized and classified problems as per business impact. Validated Regulatory, external client and financial impacts.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and Post Mortems for all problems and Critical Incidents to identify cause and assign remediation actions.
- Chaired weekly Problem reviews on Problems and Remediation Actions meetings.
- Prioritized and track remediation actions to closure. Coordinated and directed activity through the lifecycle of all problems including fixes and Service Improvements.
- Instrumental in improved availability of critical services by remediating problems.
- Invoked major incident management process in consultation with the respective IT Functional Area Manager after assessing impact.
- Coordinate and facilitate resolution of major business impacting incidents by engaging the required subject matter experts from both infrastructure and product line teams.
- Act as a focal point for all escalation and communication activities related to the client and senior IT team to ensure service recovery is handled expeditiously through an established Incident Management process. Monitor all critical incidents occurring across the organization, assessing their impact to the business, and taking action with various internal groups and external vendors to ensure resolution.
- Organized project activities including transition and support for major Transformation project. Developed and updated technical and procedural documentation for various audiences including support personnel and team members.
- Streamlined Request Fulfilment process for services offered in the catalogue, Reviewed the existing processes and define policy, control, metrics, roles and responsibilities with respect to Continual service improvement in the Service Desk.
Service Desk Lead
- Managed workload and team schedule. Reviewed performance with the customer periodically ensuring smooth operations for all systems across the IT teams. Responsible for maintaining team Key Metrics like Average call handling time, Abandoned calls, CSAT and call Quality.
- Executed and organized the Disaster Recovery activities in setting up DR site and BCP procedures to follow
Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Expertise in troubleshooting and providing remote assistance to Microsoft customers ranging from re-imaging, new installation, internet connectivity, networking, back up and other hardware / software support. Installed and upgraded more than 1000 PCs during the tenure.