- An experienced customer service advocate with superior verbal and written communications, seeking to develop and apply such learned skills and knowledge.
- Self - motivation, combined with a passion for seeking, learning, and exercising new technical skills and abilities, I will be an asset to your organization as I continue towards my overall career goals.
- Proficiency with ticketing applications and understanding of routing protocols and principals with knowledge of firewall rules and NAT policies.
- Experience with Cisco, Junos, and Alcatel command line interfaces, configuration, and troubleshooting
Operating Systems: Junos OS, Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7/8.1,10, UNIX, Linux, Ubuntu OS, Windows Server
Computer Software: ServiceNow, Salesforce, Cisco IP phones, Jabber, Webex, Kaseya, Bomgar, Active Directory, Microsoft Server 2012 & 2013, Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 , LIMS inventory search, INTAS circuit testing, NTM ticket remedy, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Adobe, Java, Mcafee, Symantec, Avaya communication technology, PuTTy and SSH/Telnet applications, O365 Admin, Cisco UCM, Cisco Unity, Traverse, ConnectWise, IT Glue, BrainWare, Cisco Arc Pro, Horizon VMware, VDI, LastPass, Exchange, Continnum RMM, Sentinel One, WebRoot, WatchGuard
Networking: Intermediate Router/Switch configuration, security, and troubleshooting Alcatel, Cisco, and Jupiter routers/switches
Computer Hardware: Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting printers, desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, Firewall
Help Desk Engineer
Confidential, Brooklyn Center, MN
- Providing client assistance, help resolving complex technology issues whether by phone requests, assigned special projects or advancing help desk tickets
- Provide phone, remote, and hands on support of Windows based Operating Systems and applications
- Install and setup desktop/laptops, including all client-related software/apps
- Using ConnectWise; manage and update existing help desk tickets, escalating appropriately
- Manage, create, modify Active Directory users
- Using O365 Admin to manage, create, and modify users/groups
Managed Services Provider Technician
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
- Provide professional service and support to managed clients. Install, maintain, and upgrade enterprise systems utilizing Cloud technology tools and software to ensure daily business operations
- Assist in administering and supporting Exchange servers, AD accounts/credentials, and IP phone system
- Provide functional and technical support for hardware, and software problems; including desktops, laptops, IP phones, mobile devices, printers, and other peripherals
- Maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights; new user setups, VMware, VDIs, CUCM, CU, ArcPro
- Monitoring network alerts using Traverse software; adhering to the escalation protocols
- Troubleshooting network alerts; performing ping, traceroutes, and contacting clients on-site for further investigation
Confidential, Edina, MN
- Interacting with customers, peers and management via phone, IM, video, and email to ensure customer issues are resolved per contracted SLA’s while documenting all actions and communication in the ticketing system, ServiceNow
- Responsible for the monitoring and management of network and hardware technologies.
- Provides remote hardware/software support, documentation and logs throughout triage process.
- Assists in maintaining enterprise hardware and software; analyzes, troubleshoot, and tracks the resolution of problems
- Interacts and works directly with multiple groups and vendors to escalate technical issues, provide customer updates and drive incidents to resolution
- Maintains excellent communication with the Managed Services Manager and supervisors on tasks and projects. Responsible for communicating with customers and peers, team and managers regarding incidents and requests.
- Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
IP Network Operations Technician
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
- Monitor, investigate, and resolve active tickets of troubled circuits and providing technical support to Confidential customers.
- Apply comprehensive technical knowledge to the troubleshooting of network problems.
- Create reports using key metrics such as up time, bandwidth usage, and server utilization.
- Testing of DS0, DS1, and DS3 circuits and logging of test results in the ticket system
- Monitor automated and end user incident and outage reporting, troubleshoot, and resolve problems
- Implement, maintain, and repair routing, IP switching, firewalls, and remote access protocols
- Communicating with multiple providers and carriers to resolve complex network issues
- Fault and performance analysis and identifying trends, repeat and chronic issues.
- Prioritize and triage phone, email and monitoring system incidents
Confidential, Roseville, MN
- Responsible for daily hops production.
- Efficiently packing, sealing, and distributing product throughout various departments in the warehouse.
- Providing coworkers with an energetic and fun work environment, allowing for maximum hops output that exceeds daily performance goals.
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- Data entry
- Cross- in various departments
- Completing special customer projects and work orders
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Monitoring, inspecting, and adhering to strict ASTM-B-633 standards and EPA regulations
- Using statistical process control (SPC) to ensure products meet industry standards
- Provided technical support for the Microsoft Windows NT platform
- Remediated common system errors.
- Troubleshooting system startup, monitor replacements, reboots, and updating peripherals
- Updating system configurations
Confidential, Mounds View, MN
- Promoting better health through customer engagement, educating them about available services and products CVS offers.
- Dispensing and packaging prescriptions while adhering to HIPPA standards
- Emphasized and promoted customer service par excellence.
- Efficiently handling incoming calls from Doctors and nurses, third party vendor, and patients
- Data entry, printing, and copying
- Prioritizing patient needs and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Complying with policies and procedures to ensure patient safety, privacy, and security
- Provided basic technical support for Microsoft Windows 7 platform