Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Acquisition part of Human Resources reporting to the Human Resources Director.
- Provide full life - cycle recruiting support, to include sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, screening candidates, coordinating interviews and gathering feedback for reconciliation of interviews.
- In addition, also worked closely with Executives and managers throughout the hiring process, scheduling F2F interviews, staying in close communication on feedback from F2F interviews, providing suggestions on skill set, potential job fit as well as negotiate pay rates.
- Administer the Recruitment (ATS), review and create and post all job requisitions, and manage applicant workflow.
- Source passive candidates for high-priority and contingent job requisitions.
- Source candidates using a variety of methodologies, including referrals, LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Glassdoor etc.
- Managed applicant workflow through Hireology. (ATS)
- Communicate with hiring manager on the status of requisitions, candidate quality and candidate pipeline.
- Provide timely and consistent feedback and recommendations on candidate(s).
- Worked closely with hiring managers, team leads and Executives in identifying a candidate.
- Screen talent to ensure candidates are qualified, cultural fits, and fully vetted for their interest in the role.
- Evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Collaborate with and assist in HR team functions, gatherings or events.
Contract Corporate Recruiter
- Recruit for claims department, sourcing, interviewing, vetting and submitting qualified candidates to present to the hiring manager for consideration.
- Manage dashboard and requisitions in keeping track of qualified candidates that apply.
- Run a full desk from interviewing, submitting to managers, making offers, collecting new hire paperwork, setting up backgrounds and drug screens.
- Utilize HRSmart as an ATS.
- Assisted with general office operations and billing of clients.
- Continued customer service and landscaping advice to customers.
- Advised customers of seasonal plants and design of flowerbeds.
- Assisted with continued upkeep of lawns, flowerbeds and gardens.
- Maintained upkeep on equipment.
- Working bar security and management of cliental.
- Bartending, serving beverages, food and excellent customer service.
- Experience working front and back of the house.
- Keeping overall security for customers and employees.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Corporate recruiting and sourcing candidates for positions within the claims department.
- Source resumes through LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, Ultipro and social media sites.
- Develop a pipeline of candidates that have a good skill set for possible future positions.
- Review resumes for consistency and any grammatical errors.
- Work closely with and coaching hiring managers on possible candidates, pay rates and open requisitions.
- Conduct intake interviews with hiring manager to ensure new requisitions are posted correctly and in the correct format and locations.
- Assist internal candidates in achieving promotions and/or transitions.
- Proofread and review hiring managers requisition offer approval forms to ensure they are correct for submitting new hires.
- Manage HR issues for counseling candidates, hiring managers and employees to achieve a high hire rate.
- Counsel hiring managers on HR issues such as pay rates, possible hires and internal hires.
- Averaged 5 - 8 hires a month, internal and external candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Recruited for various positions mainly through several methods such as cold calling, internet databases, VMS Systems, referrals, and technical colleges.
- Worked mainly through VMS systems such as JobDiva, Fieldglass, Beeline and IQ Navigator.
- Sought out and interview top candidates to present to my clients.
- Formatted and structure resumes according to client specifications.
- Assisted with on boarding efforts to ensure candidate will start on time.
- Developed a pipeline of contractors retrieved from internal proprietary systems.
- CareerBuilder, Monster, Indeed.com, Dice and other internet databases.
- Involved in assisting contractors to enter time and expenses in the VMS systems.
- Managed employees on performance, overall attitude towards the job the client and tardiness.
- Worked closely with account managers in providing them with the right possible candidate to match the job requirements.
- Recruited for various positions nationwide using several methods such as JobDiva, cold calling, internet databases, referrals, and technical colleges.
- Interviewed candidates to evaluate their technical skills, negotiate salary and/or contract rates.
- Worked mainly through VMS systems such as Lexus/Nexus, Fieldglass, Beeline and IQNavigator.
- Managed applicant workflow through JobDiva (ATS).
- Arranged interviews with internal staff and management.
- Managed projects by making sure they are adequately staffed, and report progress of project to the client.
- Made sure to continually develop a "pipeline" of candidates to secure short term projects of contractors and potential candidates for our consulting positions.
- Oversaw aspects of the new hire on-boarding paperwork processes to ensure applicants and company have documents needed to start.
- Metrics were 3-5 submittals per day and 3 -4 hires per month.
- Left with 50 - 60 employees billing upon departure.
- Managed and recruited for 3 VMS accounts.
- Worked with relationship managers with such tasks as setting up interviews, new hires, following up on any extensions or contracts that are about to end, any disciplinary problems and decide on bill rates.
- Managed 2 - 3 recruiters coaching them to be successful with the VMS accounts.
- Coached new hires through their paperwork and followed up on drug test
- Reset contractor’s passwords when needed and helped enter time