Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Outlook Power Point, Publisher, File Share Ishare, Homeland Security Date Network. Software and security installation and implementation, Media Data back up and Transfer, Office 365, Software installation, New technologies set up.
Geek Squad Consultant
- Level 1 Tech Support for Desktop, Notebook, Tablet and Mobile Devices
- End - user customer support, ticket routing, escalation and completion
- Performs imaging on new PC’s including software installation and optimization
- Lead department customer satisfaction of 97%, highest in Geek Squad.
- Malware and Virus detection and removal
- Manage, support, optimize configuration and installation of desktops and laptops
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostic skills over the phone and on location
- Certified Apple product care provider
- A solutions expert, that helps customers find complete solutions
- Exercise knowledge of services, technology and business group strategies in partnership with store sales team to ensure no customer is ever left unserved or underserved
Transportation Security Officer
- Preformed effective transportation security to protect the United States’ transportation system.
- Managed and supported 20-30 Officers with multiple layers of passenger screening.
- Identified, distributed and balanced workflow and tasks among employees in accordance with established skill levels.
- Collaborated with a Federal counterterrorism organization to ensure freedom of movement for 10,000 people a day.
- Used vital analytical and real-time threat assessment skills daily.
- Liaison for the National Intelligence Office to Transportation Security Officers.
- Conducted monthly briefings on current threat advisories.
- Conducted both foot patrol and vehicle patrol surveillance at multiple locations in Honolulu, HI.
- Secured public and private business areas, confirmed asset protection, and performed soft target special detail as assigned.
- Guaranteed professional communication with patrons and contractors
- Completed 16 hours of training in non-violent intervention and de-escalation techniques
- Performed and managed preparation and maintenance of medical materiel records, requisitioning, receiving, storing, issuing, safeguarding and accounting for supplies and equipment
- Processed and monitored requests for contracts for 514th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron.
- Managed in-use equipment, confirmed documentation and necessary corrective actions were taken when needed
- Validated and coordinated equipment requests on scheduled drill dates
- Confirmed all deliveries with master supply manifest in 514th AES Medical Material Supply Office. Ensured effective support was provided for all customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintained management of excess material and equipment
- Applied special handling procedures for controlled medical items, gases, precious metals, dangerous and hazardous substances and refrigerated or frozen materials
- Certified all evacuation medical kits were current and properly stocked for emergency transports and missions
- Awarded the National Defense Metal, Global War on Terrorism Metal, Marksmanship Medal