- Analytical Senior Desktop Support Associate with 7+ years of experience embracing challenges and solving problems. Takes a proactive approach when addressing issues to improve business productivity.
- Works efficiently with users to identify root cause of issues with hardware, software, break/fix issues, connectivity, peripherals, and IT services both on site and remote.
- Experience with VMware, Network server environment (on premise & cloud environments) LAN/WAN TCP/IP, and Cisco switches and routers.
- Builds, configures and deploys desktop PC s and laptops running Win XP, 7 - 10 and Mac OS.
- Balances priorities while quickly solving issues to strengthen business processes and performance.
- Active Directory Administrator responsible for setting up accounts and hardware for incoming hires and tearing down the same for departing employees - building accounts, resetting passwords, imaging and deploying hardware and retrieving hardware.
- Office 365 Administrator manages licenses and applications, including email addresses; checks and updates distribution lists, creates and manages room resources, shared mailboxes, etc.
- Installs, monitors and troubleshoots all audio visual systems, devices, printers and printer servers for company meetings, events, conference rooms.
- Inventory Controller scanning new hardware into inventory, arranging warranty repair and replacement of broken items, doing physical asset counts and inventory management.
- Prioritizes and manages ticket queue system. Responds to and resolves help desk requests according to SLA s.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, tracking, and follow up of all incidents and requests.
- End user support of hardware and software issues (Dell hardware, VPN, MS Office, Office 365, Outlook email, in-house applications, Cisco phones, Antivirus).
- Experience with Symantec and Bitlocker encryption.
- Resolves all users (in house and remote) IT issues quickly, efficiently, and to the users utmost satisfaction.
- Eager to learn new processes and procedures and Technology
Desktop Support Manager
Confidential, Roswell, GA
- Responsible for new computer refreshes, data migration, installing software on Dell desktops, laptops and Ring Central phone systems on Windows platform using many applications, which include MS products, Open VPN, VmWare and Active Directory and departmental specific software.
- Office 365 Migration - I managed the migration from Office 2010 to Office 365 for 3 companies and I currently the Administrator of the portal and users accounts.
- Implemented ZOHO desk & Supportsystem ticketing systems to manage requests that streamlined issue resolution.
- Migrated 50-60 users to Office 365 cloud-based email and office services.
- Manage console for all computers and devices.
- Administrator of the portal for all users.
- Implemented and manages all office equipment inventory barcode system.
- I manage the console and phones for all users.
- Security Badge Software - I implemented and now manage for our office.
- I recently upgraded our conference room AV/VC equipment from a Skype for business platform to the Ring Central Rooms platform
Confidential, Roswell, GA
- Led the Document Imaging Specialist Team, managing documents and files for clients who use our web hosting services.
- Supervised others on document imaging process and led the team on monthly CD/DVD distribution for our customers, creating over one thousand CD’s/DVD’s and shipping in a timely and organized manner to keep down business costs.
- Data File imports and conversions.
- Created documents for purposes.
- I started with the company 10/2003.