- Hands - on Integration Architect with 13 years in software Architecture, Design, Analysis & Development.
- A seasoned integration architect who has experienced the evolution of enterprise integration space over the years from point to point, EAI, ESB/SOA, API solutions.
- Solutions architecture experience with complex enterprise applications including EAI, SOA & API based solutions.
- Experienced in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle including proposal, process engineering, requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Expertise in Design & Development of complex integration applications on MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Proven record of tuning complex applications requiring high throughput & low latency needs.
- Enterprise Integration, Integration Solution Architecture & Design.
- Application Design & Development
- SOA/Web Services (IBM SOA)
- API Management (MuleSoft Anypoint Platform)
- Application Modernization.
- XSD Modeling, WSDL, RAML, BPEL
- Java, J2EE, Spring boot, SQL
Database: IBM DB2, Oracle
Platforms: Unix, Linux, Sun Solaris, Windows
BPM: IBM WebSphere Process Server 7.X
API Management: MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (Mule 3.x, Mule 4.x)
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 7.x,8.x, Oracle WebLogic 10.x
- Primary responsibilities include proposal development, POV, POC Design & Development
- Mentor fellow practices colleagues on MuleSoft best practices.
- Participate in Firm building activities (accelerators, reusable templates, etc.).
- Work on High-level design, detail design, development, and testing.
- API Discovery, identification and composition.
- Worker Sizing and Runtime management.
- Creating reusable transformation frameworks using data weave for ACORD transformations.
- Design common logging & error handler frameworks.
Integration Architect/ Senior Consultant
- Provided target Architecture on MuleSoft for Migrating IBM Integration applications as part of application modernization.
- Demonstrated customers about Confidential capabilities on MuleSoft.
- Performance tuning of Applications running on Mule Runtime (on Premise) which involved connector, flow & component tuning.
- Designed & Developed Devkit Custom connectors for SFTP & Event Source.
- Designed & Developed common reusable flows/components.
- Mentor team members and provided advice on best practices.
- Enterprise-wide Service level design including canonical model design.
- Integration Solution design for high throughput and low-latency processing requirements.
- Design and development of ESB mediations.
- Participating in discussions with other vendors in preparing the micro design and end to end integration mapping sheets.
- Resolving SIT/CIT defects, Change Managements & System Changes on a priority basis.
- Appropriately analyze the defects and identify the design gaps to obtain resolution or workaround with documentation if it is a high priority issue.
- Suggest and implement optimized solutions to the new and existing implementations to ensure the robustness of the application.
- Implementing patches to the existing deployed services to improve the performance & higher response times.
- Work along with the Architects for optimization techniques.
- Analyze the FIS (Fusion Integration Services) code base and suggestions for improvements in performance & throughput
- Implement WS-Interoperability features on the BSSV’s (Business Support Services) deployed on WebSphere & Oracle platform
- Ensure that development is performed as per requirements
- Customizing existing BSSV’s for customers
- Develop BPEL & ESB implementation flows and test plans
- Design & Development of Custom steps for OWSM (Oracle Webservices Manager)
- Installing & deploying OWSM server / Client agents
- Implement WS - Security for BSSV’s on WebSphere platform
- Publishing a red paper on the usage of OWSM with Enterprise one BSSV’s
- Certifying BSSV’s 8.98 on WebSphere V 7.0 platform
- Provide BSSV solutions to customers.
- Handled Multiple roles and responsibilities; Module Lead, Developer, Process/SOI Designer for a major telecom provider in Australia
- Design Adapter Service for Inbound & Outbound communications
- Implement QOS (Quality of Service) for integration services
- Testing end to end for various interfaces
- Provide sessions on WPS to new team members
- Mentor peers