- Diverse Experience in Financial Transactions, Research, Tech Support, and Customer Service
- I have a strong academic background in IT as well as strong work ethnics and experience.
- Consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and cost - effectively resolve challenging technical issues as well as customer focused resolutions.
- Quickly learn and master new technologies; I am equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and am always willing to learn and expand my knowledge.
- Background in accounting that includes financial transactions posting and balancing of general ledgers on a daily and monthly basis.
Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10
Databases: Relational Databases
Software: MS Visio, MS Office, SysAid, Symitar, DameWare, Lansweeper, Cisco CUCM, Cisco Unity, PSCU, Member Connect Web, Card Wizard, Digital Insight, Ensenta, Remote Deposit, MRM, Track-It, NetOp, ATM Commander along with others.
Confidential, Rome, NY
Technical Support Analyst
- Act as first point of contact with customers to respond to telephone and electronic requests for support as part of the Support Desk. Escalate tickets as necessary while maintaining overall issue ownership.
- Enter, monitor, and update support desk tickets in the Track-IT ticketing system to ensure all SLA’s are met and the end user needs are met.
- Create, modify, and update new user accounts and groups in Active Directory.
- Create, modify, and update printers in Active Directory as well as Top Access for Toshiba.
- Admin for Track-It ticket system. Responsible for maintaining the database; including adding new technicians, editing technicians, removing old technicians, and creating technician groups. Create templates, maintain inventory lists, and keep categories and subcategories relevant at all times.
- Deploying and monitoring software installations via Lansweeper.
- Admin for Digital Insight (Online Banking Vendor). Actively work with them for product enhancements, testing, and issue resolution.
- Deployed Windows 10 upgrades to 19 Financial Centers and all back office employees.
- Manage company iPhone and iPads via Mobile Iron MDM. Assist end users with any troubleshooting issues they experience.
- WebEx Administrator. Create user accounts and assist end users with creating their own WebEx Meetings.
- Video Conferencing Units - schedule, set, and troubleshoot our Video Conference Units remotely and onsite.
- Migrated data from old Intranet to new SharePoint Intranet site.
- Create user profiles and extensions in Cisco CUCM. Also create Single Number Reach (SNR), Jabber Profiles, Voicemail to email, and create voicemail boxes for users in Cisco Unity.
- Proficient in writing and revising procedures and documenting work flow processes.
- Provide 24/7 support on rotation for after hours and weekend support.
Confidential, Rome, NY
Member ATM and Debit Card Services
- Configure Kiosks to report correctly to general ledgers according to their location/financial institution.
- Responsible for installation of new Kiosks at Financial Centers and Remote Sites. This includes setting the terminal up in the Controller, NetOp, and updating the ATM Controller.
- Handle first line technical support calls for 40 kiosks owned and operated by AmeriCU. Personally responsible for first line troubleshooting and researching server and device issues as well as installation of new kiosk machines. Also responsible for testing all software and device enhancements as well as configuring kiosks.
- Oversaw Track-It Help Desk software to log and track all Kiosk and ATM’s calls received by the department and ensure all issues are resolved within department SLA’s.
- Responsible for monitoring the ATM’s and dispatching first and second line technicians for hardware and software issues as well as weather related communication problems if they were unable to be resolved remotely.
- Responsible for researching failed Kiosk and ATM transactions.
- Handle any escalated calls received by our department and fully research the situation to come up with a complete understanding of the situation and solution that is acceptable for the CU and Member.
- Reconcile various general ledgers by the 13th of each month as well as transaction reports for the Board each month.
- Responsible for reporting the weekly and monthly numbers for Remote Deposit Capture as well as maintaining the Approved Payroll List for the program.
- Responsible for working with the fraud/compliance division on fraudulent RDC checks and providing documentation as requested.
- Actively completed all required certifications for working in a financial institution.
- Consistently scored above average in “mystery shopping” calls that are rated by employees of the credit union.
- Review quarterly site surveys on the ATM’s owned by the credit union ensuring they are all in compliance by verifying that network stickers and surcharge information is up to date and legible. If they were not in compliance calls were generated with Diebold to have the issues resolved before the next site survey is scheduled.
- Active member of multiple projects teams includes the IT Committee, Kiosk Project, Remote Deposit Capture and the Wilmington Project, and Warning Codes Project.