I’m self - motivated IT Professional experienced in deployments of small to medium size computer networks, servers and workstations. I have excellent working experience as Federal Contractor since 2014 in positions as Systems Administrator at EPA, RTP Center - NC and Deployment Technician at Confidential, and as the Field Services Technician at Confidential, Confidential -Center Cleveland OH. I am interested in IT opportunities.
Field Services Technician
- Providing technical support to customers who open Incident tickets and Service Request
- Identifying technical errors and resolving assigned incident tickets both regular and critical issues
- Restoring computers functionality by troubleshooting errors, restoring data, and applying computer fix
- Maintaining end-user’s computer systems up-to-date status with latest patches and hotfix
- Delivering service request on time to meet customer expectations
- Providing macOS technical support to end-users on multiple macOS platforms (El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave)
- Deploying and managing macOS systems, ensuring proper encryption, and PIV login are functional
- Providing recovery key to end-user for computer system when user is locked out or they forgot password
- Rebuilt forgotten encryption accounts such as Filevault and Bitlocker
- Using command line to manage macOS systems, encryption, user accounts, permissions, deployments
- Providing Windows technical support to end-users using Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating system
- Providing technical support to Office 365 users with email setup and collaboration tools (One Drive, SharePoint)
- Managed end-users accounts and computer objects using Confidential provided tools and procedures
- Provided Linux technical support to end-users using Linux operating system
- Upgraded computer hardware and software to ensure optimum level of computer performance
- Did frequent traveling to customer or vendor location
- Worked with Apple Genius, HP and DELL federal support team on in-warranty system repair
- Assisted to Confidential macOS and Windows Engineering groups on various projects as tester, providing observations and test reports
- Worked on major macOS upgrade of around 400 end-users to Centrify platform in 2017
- Working on major macOS upgrade on around 400 maOS users to new macOS “High-Sierra” operating system
- Assisted FS team members with macOS and Windows deployments and troubleshooting
- Provided customer service support to mission essential staff during Government Shutdown
- Completed Red-Hat Enterprise Linux for system administrator
- Completed Office 365 for enabling O365 services and managing identities with PowerShell
Computer Refresh / Deployment Technician
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Installing and integrating Windows and Mac operating system computers for the client.
- Maintaining data migration of workstations and software.
- Diagnosed and upgraded hardware drivers to ensure optimum level of performance.
- Frequent traveling to client’s location to provide assigned service such as computer refresh or post deployment follow up.
- Deployed Windows 7 / Windows 10 operating systems in domain based environment.
- Troubleshoot domain joining errors and applied fix where needed.
- Configured windows registry, windows group policies, windows user accounts, windows network connectivity, Outlook email accounts, Active Client smart card readers, and HP and Dell hardware drivers, network printers and windows updates.
- Deployed Apple MacBook Pro and iMac computer systems in dolman based environment.
- Configured Mac encryption on deployed Macs, configured network connectivity, user’s domain account, user’s email accounts, backup and mapped network locations.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Systems Administration for email accounts and shared mailboxes.
- Supported migration of Domino-Notes Sites to SharePoint Environment
- Configured MS Exchange User and Groups, Retention Policies, Shared Folders, Shared Mailboxes, Calendars, Room mailboxes, Equipment mailboxes
- Worked with Power Shell to troubleshoot and configure various Office 365 features, such as adding permissions to mailboxes, to folders; change of passwords policies, tracking mailbox usage
- Provided SharePoint support to Site Collection Administrators and end users with issues related to site permissions, OneDrive for Business, sync issues, SharePoint Designer related issues
- Supported implementation of MAAS 360 to the client’s environment
- BMC Remedy ticket tracking and updates codes in tickets.
Office 365 System Administrator | Network Engineer
- Performed migration of users and user’s mailboxes to Microsoft Online Services and licensed users with E3 license (Exchange, Lync/Skype and SharePoint)
- Configured of the company’s domain name and DNS records to work with online services O365
- Setup of Users and Groups, Retention Policies, Shared Folders, Shared Mailboxes, Calendars, Room mailboxes, Equipment mailboxes
- Scripted Power Shell scripts to troubleshoot and configure various Office 365 features, such as adding permissions to mailboxes, to folders, change of passwords policies, tracking mailbox usage
- Managed Domain Controller Server 2008 - Active Directory, Group Policy Administration, DNS records, Forwarding zones, DHCP server, NAP
- Installed, Licensed and Upgrade Windows and Mac Operating Systems on various hardware or virtual applications
- Installation and setup of the VMware virtual machines, Virtual Hosts, ESX, HP ProLiant
- Setup, Upgrade and Monitoring of the Accounting Servers, Project Management Server and Sales Catalog Server
- Virtualization Solution Design and Integration using VMware ESX, VCenter and Cisco Switches
- Configuration of VMotion, Production Cluster, and Replication Services.
- Tracking of IT inventory, documenting assets and procedures
Technical Support Technician
- Electronics / computer hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Linux / Windows setup and configuration of user accounts, network connectivity, firewall, software, and
- Assisted in engineering and design of computer network which resulted in 26 locations with around 500 interconnected network devices.
- Setup and configuration of Routers and Wide Area Networks, NAT and Firewall at multiple locations Nationwide