Business Analyst & Network Operations Center Professional with focus on change management, incident management, project management, process quality and improvement in the ICT industry & Confidential Prepaid Charging system platforms.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Microsoft Windows & Office, Power BI, Business Objects, SharePoint, Netcool, HP Openview, IBM Tivoli, SolarWinds, Netscout, Alertbot, ServiceNow, Engie, Cradlepoint Netcloud, Remedy, iOS, MAC OS, Confidential & Confidential AOTS
Confidential, Grapevine, TX
- Maintain and exceed exceptional service excellence as a Tier 2 Specialist supporting on - site, near-shore, and off-shore IT teams, ensuring positive store interactions and timely resolutions within defined SLA’s.
- Consistent commitment to field-focused service by prioritizing field-based requests, responding quickly to field-based feedback by minimizing tasks, and proactively seeking ways to help store teams focus on customer service as productively as possible.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to simplify processes, reduce costs, prevent loss. Own and provided timely communications for escalated service events and outages to impacted business partners, IT support, and executive leadership teams until resolved.
- SNERP Project: Provided support to stores and field engineers decommissioning legacy network stack and analog phone lines, as well upgrades to new Fortinet 60-D routers, 124-D switches and VoIP equipment for 2700 retails stores nationwide.
- Broadband Upgrade Project: Planned, implemented and validated changes required to re-configure, cut-over and validate changes on Fortinet 60-D routers for newly installed broadband service in retail stores. Identified, configured and deployed Cradlepoint routers in stores where upgraded broadband service was unavailable.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Facilitated weekly change approval board meetings with business stakeholders, external customers.
- Collaborated with Solution Integration, Project Managers, and Delivery Managers for highly visible Project launch activities ensuring activity readiness and successful activity implementation.
- Trained, managed and supported offshore team of tasked with supporting routine/repetitive change management tasks.
- Supported process improvement initiative to streamline change management and incident management processes, resulting in decreased turnaround time by 40% to implement changes triggered by Major and Critical incidents.
- Gathered requirements to migrate in-house change management reporting tool to Business Objects, reducing the time to schedule changes by 50%, labor cost savings of $60k per year.
- Project Management Lead decommissioning Confidential 3.0 Prepaid Charging System platform, network engineering, EMC, Oracle equipment. Developed fast track, standard requirements checklist and hosted weekly status review call tracking progress of assigned support resources.
- Team Lead for change management escalations and change related issues.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Network Operations Specialist - Team Lead
- Network monitoring/surveillance in a 24/7/365 RNOC Managed Services organization ensuring adherence with customer KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Performed 1st level troubleshooting, change management, incident, event and request fulfillment process management.
- Created, documented tickets in BMC Remedy, Initiated & managed all customer incident notifications from detection to resolution, engaging 2nd level support, executive leadership while tracking incident timeline per Confidential & customer SLA’s.
- Participated in root cause analysis for all Critical and Major incidents.
- Trained, supported offshore team of six tasked with Netcool alarm monitoring, customer communications and escalations via email, Remedy trouble ticket creation and documentation for issues/faults related to Managed Services platforms.
- Team Lead duties included team scheduling 24/7/365, managing escalations from internal/external customers to resolution and additional shift coverage when needed.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
NOC Data Technician
- Conducted remote surveillance for Confidential Data network, supporting network performance and reliability KPI’s and performed fault isolation testing, troubleshooting, diagnosis for WAN, T1, T3 transport issues, network device failures on Cisco routers, switches and access devices.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Triaged data services for Confidential & Confidential facilities, local access issues related to DS0, T1, T3 Frame Relay and Private Line circuits.
- Supported Confidential & Confidential enterprise customers in call center environment to submit initial trouble report, provide status, circuit testing, dispatch/repair and resolution.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Monitored alarms for Mobitex nationwide base stations and switches/routers, remotely troubleshoot Frame Relay, Dial on Demand Routing and Private Line Data circuits.
- Supported change activities, managed network outages affecting Mobitex network. Worked with local exchange carriers and Field Engineers initiating trouble tickets for repair, status, testing, escalation, and resolution.
- Configured, shipped refurbished Cisco 1700 series routers supporting project to convert all base stations nationwide to Frame Relay. Annual cost savings of $100k was achieved through this effort.