Proven Information System Security Officer (ISSO), System Administrator and Desktop support Tier I, II and III, with over 20 years of overall experience, 15 of which have been spent providing technical assistance to government professionals, including the installation and maintenance of security patches, software, hardware, maintenance and support of critical backups.
Windows NT 4/XP/Vista/7/10, VMware, MS Server 2003,2008,2012, Linux and MAC’s OS, DHCP, DNS, WINS, FTP, ATP, Telnet, LAN/WAN, Frame - Relay, TCP/IP, Ethernet, DSL/Cable, hubs, routers, POP3, MS Visio Pro, MS Office Suite, Office365, Antivirus, Spam filters, IP Routing, Help Desk Support, Information security, VTC Support, Blackberry/PDA, AS400, IBM Mainframes, Mini-Computers, SharePoint, RMF/Risk Management Framework, NIST 8500 series, NESSUS ACAS, Oracle
System Administrator/Desk side support
- Perform System Support Using Active Directory and RMF/Risk Management Framework
- Use Service Now, Remedy and Heat Ticketing System
- MAC s, Win 10, Win 7, Linux, VMware, Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 and SharePoint
- Performed maintenance on government issued computers and servers
Information System Security Officer
- Conducts the C&A Meetings and review all C&A documents for C&A approval
- Reviews the IAC, IBIA, ISP, IST&E and Risk Acceptance letters for accuracy and completeness
- Create the ISSO/CA Evaluation Report
- Create the Risk Mitigation Plans for any IT/Application issues to be resolved.
- Drafts associated C&A management letters to be signed by management
- Oversees the IT Business Impact and Assessment meetings to ensure accuracy and completion
- Create/update the IT Application Characteristics (IAC) document
- Complete the IT Security Plan (ISP)
- Complete the IT Security Test and Evaluation Plan (IST&E)
- Update Technical Life Secure Lifecycle Library with completed IT/Application documents
Sys Admin/Desk side Support
- System Administrator/Desk side support Tier II
- Perform System Support Using Active Directory
- Use Remedy Ticketing System
- MAC Support - Tier II and III
- Performed maintenance on government issued computers, servers and peripheral equipment, identifying problems and providing appropriate solutions,
- Install specific applications and attend technical training demonstrations.
- Configure and setup all Classified/Siprnet systems including client profiles and privileges
Certified Authorization Representative
- Provide security support to the information Assurance Directorate
- Review and evaluate Confidential /documentation associated with Secure Internet Protocol Router (Siprnet) and Nonsecure Internet Protocol Network (NIPRNET)
- Process, Confidential comprehensive packages, or specific C&A Actions,
- Recommend policies, procedures, and actions as appropriate
- Make recommendations to the Designated Accrediting Authority (DAA) on issuance of Authorities to Operate (ATO) or interim authorities to operated (IATO).
- Coordinate with all networks CAs and DAAs to ensure that there are consistent Methods, processes and configurations, as applicable.
- Report the results of coordination efforts with the network DAAs to OIAC personnel.
Confidential, FT Belvoir, VA
System Administrator/Team Lead
- Perform System Administration Support Using Active Directory
- Maintain 2003/2008 servers
- Create client users accounts
- Reset user passwords, setup printers, laptops and desktops
- Perform routine systems backups using backup exec,
- Maintain file storage using SAN/Storage Area Networks
- Setup multiple class rooms for the AMSC college classes; this includes students and instructors’ computers, printers, applications, smart boards and video teleconferencing.
- Run IAVA reports and do system security patches
Confidential, PAX RIVER, MD
- Performed system security maintenance, running retina scans, Gold disk CA valuator supporting the Confidential Tomahawk Program for over 2 years
- Implemented standard operating procedures and maintained the program offices Classified/Siprnet systems
- Worked with Confidential accreditation packages for several systems and assisted with getting the packages approved for 3 year ATO accreditation
- Program office Confidential POC
- Assisted in ordering Confidential seats, software and peripherals
- Help build, setup, and maintain Windows 2000/2003/2008 servers/workstations.
- Perform routine Systems Administrator duties, keeping check with DOD policies, ATO Confidential Packages and IAVA reports
- Create reports and documents to enhance daily functions
- Helped reduced stress levels of customers by adopting a cooperative attitude and positive approach to every task and assignment
- Specifically trained by the Confidential to evaluate and assist with 3 year accreditation packages