Experienced technical support professional providing both onsite and remote support for computer hardware and software. Diverse industry background demonstrates adaptability, including manufacturing, cloud services, medical, off - shore oil and gas, cash logistics, banking, telecommunications, and military. Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
Confidential, Las Colinas, TX
Security Support Engineer
- Customer facing security support team member working on resolving complex issues with Azure Cloud and On-Prem Microsoft security products.
- Providing mission critical customer support to external enterprise customers with a focus on helping, advising, and empowering customers to achieve more.
- Supporting the below list of products.
- Azure Security Center
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Windows Defender
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Provides Systems support for all infrastructure services including but not limited to Networking, Telecom, Exchange, Windows Servers, and Office 365.
- Manage and maintain company’s servers running in our Vmware environment.
- Acted as the companies only Systems Administrator and Network Engineer.
- Migrated and merged domains
- Built Development and production windows/Linux servers
- Migrated company endpoints from windows 7 to windows 10
- Active directory administration, Including GPO's for managing Kiosk and end user pc's
- Built and managed windows 7/10 client images and deploy via MDT from PXE
- Built and managed Kiosk images and Digital Display pc's images
- Managed and Supported O365 software and Windows store for Business
- Created and managed O365 Sharepoint sites and permissions
- Configured and managed DHCP, DNS, SNMP services
- Configured and monitored network equipment
- Setup configured and maintained Vlans and switches, including firmware updates
- Assisted Helpdesk with desktop hardware and software issues
- Managed file/server backup and restore with Veeam
- Setup SSO using ADFS with O365 and Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connect
- Deployed and managed Shoretel VOIP system across multiple sites
- Managed and supported VEAAM Backups and restores
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
Managed Services Specialist
- Managed Services Specialist is responsible for resolving incoming technical telephone requests, service desk tickets, and email requests, for technical assistance on a wide variety of hardware and software applications.
- Consistent customer care, quality standards, and reporting requirements are core competencies of the position.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and fluctuations in workflow are requirements of the Managed Services Specialist role as well as the ability to multitask.
- Acted as the Systems Administrator for all client companies ~12 total.
- Monitored network devices
- Troubleshot and repaired windows servers
- Administered accounts, Exchange, Active Directory, etc.
- Performed system updates and maintenance
- Managed remote servers host running Hyper-v or VMware ESXI
- Configured voip phones, network printers
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Tech Support Rep
- Provided technical support for Confidential employees nationwide for hardware and over 900 business applications in an enterprise environment.
- Provided first call resolution for 90% of incoming calls for all hardware and software related issues
- Performed new hire account creation in active directory and MS exchange
- Assigned and installed applications via SCCM
- Performed monthly McAfee repairs and updates for PCI compliance
- Participated in bridge calls for business, impacting IT related outages
- Supported over 800 applications
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Helpdesk Support Analyst
- Provided expert support to end-users for PC, service or mainframe applications, and hardware of complex networking and hospital/health applications in an enterprise environment.
- Provided excellent technical and customer support for hardware and software related issues
- Updated and maintained the Helpdesk Knowledge Base with pertinent technical documents
- Maintained call stats related to Time On Call, Calls Handled and Customer feedback
Confidential, Morgan City, LA
Remote Operated Vehicles Technician
- Responsibilities included operating ROV's in a safe and efficient manner. Maintained and repaired all electronic, electrical systems, and sub-systems associated with Remotely Operated Vehicles including component repair, replacement, and troubleshooting.
- Completed intensive sixteen-week program with top grades
- Troubleshot and repaired fiber optic cabling
- Configured and maintained system cameras and video recording devices
- Maintained and troubleshot 480,120 and 24 volt electrical systems.
- Maintained hydraulics system and tools
- Operated and maintained computer control systems and software
Confidential, Coppell, TX
Sr. Help Desk Analyst
- Provided technical support for all internal employees for both hardware and software needs related to the Cash Logistics industry.
- Created and maintained employee's Active Directory and MS Exchange accounts.
- Used multiple ticketing systems to log all calls.
- Assisted Desktop support team with migration to Windows 7
- Basic pc repair, replace hard drives, Laptop keyboards etc.
- Updated and maintained the Helpdesk Knowledge Base technical documents
- Assisted with Lotus Notes migration to MS Exchange
- Created and maintained user Active Directory accounts and permissions
- Created and maintained user Microsoft Exchange accounts
- Recorded support incidents in Remedy ticket system
- Setup and installed network printers, scanners and projectors and managed permissions.
- Added and removed workstations from the Active Directory and managed domain access
Confidential, Lewisville/Dallas TX
Verizon Wireless- Helpdesk Support Technician
- Provided technical support for all internal employees for both hardware and software needs.
- Reset passwords for billing systems
- Handled an average of 40 calls per day
- Reported and logged all troubleshooting calls in Remedy/Magic Ticket system
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Fiber Customer Support Analyst/Team Lead
- Provided customer technical support for the Verizon FIOS FTTP network for TV, Telephone, and Broadband services.
- Answered escalated customer calls in a supervisory role for problem resolution.
- Provided team members with technical and customer service related support.
- Acted in Supervisory role and resolved customer escalations
- Answered fiber support analyst questions concerning approach towards trouble resolution
- Resolved trouble with equipment setup and assisted in router configuration
- Configured Motorola cable box and TV settings for optimal picture and sound quality
- Talk customers through home entertainment connection and setup
- Used remote access to telephone switching equipment to change calling features