- Motivated, resourceful, and experienced Information Technology leadership professional with four years of military service serving within a joint environment, held TS/SCI Clearance.
- Possess over ten years combined experience working on various tactical systems, troubleshooting, and management of Networks (Windows 7/10), Servers (Windows Server 2008/2012), and Routers (Cisco) as a Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer/Integrator.
- Experienced in Server Administration (Windows 2008/2012) with expert knowledge in router configuration, Active Directory, and the provision of exceptional customer service.
- Windows Server(2008/2012) Computer security network manager active directory software packaging Windows(XP/Vista/7/8/10) Systems Windows Server(2008/2012) network design & building electronic systems integration
- Router/Server/Receiver/Computer Repair Network (Server/Router) Installation/Removal Powershell Root Cause Analysis
Confidential, York, PA
FIELD SERVICES Support Technician
- Member of a Tier 2 FSR team responsible for operating, maintaining, and repairing HP and Dell hardware.
- Troubleshooting to include MS Office, Cisco VoIP phones, and company specific applications. Common issues included printers, inability to connect via Cisco AnyConnect, VPN issues, Adobe Acrobat, and problems arising from SCCM failures. More complex issues involved registry and batch file creations to resolve.
- Extensive use of Active Directory for user and computer account issues.
- Completed upgrades from Windows 7 to Windows 10 while seamlessly migrating user data. Adhered to SOP for decommissioning and maintaining asset management.
- Responsible for re - organizing the shop to increase productivity and maintain better accountability of assets.
Confidential, Westminster, MD
- Built and configured Citrix Cloud servers, publishing applications to a Workplace front-end for clients to utilize.
- Setup SonicWall firewall systems for clients to include VPNs, Ubiquiti wireless access points and switches to allow segmented networks for Guests/Visitors, and Wattbox systems to manage power and up/down status.
- O365 Administrator utilizing SharePoint, OneDrive, MS Teams, and various security features of MS (Advanced Threat Protection, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Intune). Expert in Azure AD and the various licensing types through AAD P2 as well as the various features of Microsoft 365 E5 licenses.
- Scripted in Powershell a clean-up/maintenance function delivered from our RMM that reported system statistics and kept the client machines functional, up-to-date, and saved numerous hours of manual labor in the process.
Confidential, Baltimore/Owings Mills, MD
Senior Desktop Support Technician
- Root cause analysis and use of debugging/analysis software such as WinDbg, Aternity, and ProcMon - most notably correcting roaming profile issues within the firm caused by Cisco WebEx Productivity Tools.
- Proficient Powershell scripter that aided the team with numerous time-saving scripts to include a combined Powershell/VBA in Excel script that gathered data and kept a Disaster Recovery Site up-to-date.
- Ability to configure mobile devices (Blackberry 10 Series/iPhone/iPad) for users through BES10 and Mobile Iron. Knowledgeable with Surface Pro and DirectAccess, as well as using Office 365 in these environments.
- Provided a key role in Windows 7 and 10 migration by testing, configuring, and analyzing conflicts. Supported these Operating Systems as a Subject Matter Expert on deployment, configuration, and usage.
- Supported numerous conference rooms with setup and layout. Used VirtualBox and XenDesktop to assist with internal presentations, but also provided third-party support for outside vendors via multiple inputs.
- Assisted with internal and external browser issues, resolving Java/Flash conflicts as well as issues that occur within the sites.
Lead help desk administrator
- Effectively performed Tier I and Tier II troubleshooting on the United States Central Command (CENTCOM) network in support of United States Forces - Iraq (USF-I).
- Managed and maintained a network of 19,289 devices (Workstations, Printers, Digital Senders) via Active Directory and Net Manager.
- Actively assisted in trafficking a daily average of 120 Remedy tickets, 125 phone calls, 30 e-mails, and 25 walk in customers across Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, and Egypt.
- Trained personnel while in Afghanistan, and taught a class for the Information Management Officers each week.
- Briefed Site Manager weekly on the status of tickets, and provided ways to improve functionality and timeliness of ticket completion.