Junior Software Engineer keen about research, and integration of leading edge technologies, fast - paced work environments, and developing practical, cost-effective and time-saving software solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Proficient in developing both back-end and front-end web & desktop applications.
- Hands-on experience applying modern programming languages and utilizing current frameworks and RDBMS.
- Talent for quickly learning new technologies, procedures, and documentation.
- Excels at interfacing with customers, peers, and management.
- Strong communicator, skilled in consulting with other developers for project actualization.
- Able to convey complex technologies to a variety of skill levels.
- Experienced in testing/debugging logic to create simple user interfaces to improve the user experience
- Proficient in Inventory Management, Workforce Development, Project Management, SWOT Analysis
Backend: API and Modular Design, Object Oriented Programming, PaaS, RESTful
Frontend: MVC, Responsive Design, Testing & Debugging, HTML/CSS
Database: SQL, PL/SQL, Heroku, AWS, CURD, H2DB, PostgreSQL
Frameworks/Libraries/Languages: Java, JSON, Spring, Hibernate, LibGDX, Maven, Spark, AngularJS
Tools: /Infrastructure: Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ IDE, Android Studio, Sublime Text, Git/GitHub, Microsoft, Apple
Manager - Support Manager
- Hired and trained over 80+ new associates during store opening in Dulles, VA
- Provided continuous supervision and backup for daytime associates in the store to insure store provided and maintained the highest customer reports in county
- Managed and reported on store inventory of $4 million on weekly basis to store management and regional management
Squad Leader - VMMD Technician
- Lead the soldier readiness initiative which ensured any soldier reassigned to the company was battle ready
- Trained under contractors of VMMD technology for troubleshooting & mission readiness diligence
- Conducted maintenance on internal communications systems devices & ensure all systems satisfy standards of operational readiness
- Served as liaison between Marine lead MNFW Command and Army attached Command Company keeping all entities informed of changes and reports
- Enforced safety and risk management practices in accordance to Army Regulations, resulted in no safety violations while in a combat zone